Which new sidekick will replace anime girl?

62 members have voted

1. 1. Whom would you like the most?

• another boring human
    • intelligent monster/animal
    • soul into vessel
    • the representative of wild race
    • sexy chibilike pirate-dwarf
    • your answer

So

1: Ydwin was always making it in game.

2: That means this thread was pointless the very day it was posted, much less today.

3: A 7 month old necro?  Can we just lock this?

I believe the thread was opened before the FIG campaign has finished. If we would reatch 5.000.000 Ydwin would become full companion and new sidekick would be added. The thread was create to share ideas for this misterious sidekick. I have no idea why would someone dabble in necromancy to revive this thread.

What is the anime girl?

The anime chick, turned goth vampire Ydwin.

That doesn’t mean anything to me.

Have you not seen the side-kick portraits?

Yeah...here's the thing, the sidekick-portrait doesn't actually portrait an "anime girl", let alone a "goth vampire".

The answer to the question the OP raised is: None, because there's no reason to think Ydwin is being removed from the sidekicks.

• Like 2

That question was raised during the end of the campaign when it hadn't been clear yet whether they would reach the 5 mio. stretch goal. That would've upgraded Ydwin to a full-blown companion.

That hasn't happened, so the question is moot, anyway, but it was never about removing her at all. :)

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

Your poll is biased towards your own agenda.

''another boring human''

Why are humans boring? I hate that stupid non argument 'Why would you play as a human you are one in real life?'.

YEAH!

Saying "humans are boring" is saying "Durance is boring" and that's FRICKING LUNACY!

#DuranceIsn'tBoring

• Like 2

Your poll is biased towards your own agenda.

''another boring human''

Why are humans boring? I hate that stupid non argument 'Why would you play as a human you are one in real life?'.

Well, seeing as how a large portion of animes feature largely human casts, any human character would be too close to anime, and we'd need a new poll to see who would replace that character. u_u

• Like 2

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u