I have spent quite a few hours going after cards, or spending money on treasure chests, but there are still legendary cards I have yet to get.  I was wondering if we could put together a compilation of legendary cards.  

The cards I am missing are

Brooch of sheilding
Healing Poultice 
Shovel
sleepless detective
Cyphermage
dragon Smiter
whirlwind
slaying sword
slaying razor

I can provide any of the others, if people are interesting in providing these

(Or if someone else has already done this, please point me in the direction of where)

If you are just looking to find the names of the legendary treasure cards, you can view them in the Gallery (Options --> Gallery).  

Even if you don't have them, they are the "?" cards with the fine gold border.  At last count, I think there are just under 40 Legendary Cards in circulation.

If you are just looking to find the names of the legendary treasure cards, you can view them in the Gallery (Options --> Gallery).  

Even if you don't have them, they are the "?" cards with the fine gold border.  At last count, I think there are just under 40 Legendary Cards in circulation.

Thanks for the info, but it's not the names I am looking for.  I wanna know the stats of those cards I listed (I already have the names using the trick you mentioned).  

I have copies of the other cards, so I don't need them.  But I'd love to see pictures of those 9 cards, or at least the stats of those cards.

Brooch of shielding

Recharge to reduce all damage by 1, Bury to reduce all damage to 0

Healing Poultice 

Bury to heal 1d4 for any character at location

Shovel

Banish to recharge a buried card

Cyphermage

Recharge to add 2d8 to acquire spell or Magic item. Recharge to add 2d8 to defeat a barrier with Magic trait.  Discard to explore, banish spells encountered.

Dragon Smiter

Recharge to add 1d6+1 to melee combat check.  +1d12 if the target has Dragon trait.  Discard to explore

Whirlwind

Arcane or Divine + 4d6 for combat check.  Discard to reduce all Ranged Combat damage to 0, Discard to move

slaying sword

Reveal to use strength/melee + 1d6+5 for combat check, discard for another 1d6.  Bury to automatically defeat a non-villain

slaying razor

Reveal to use strength/melee + 1d4+5 for combat check, discard for another 1d6.  Bury to automatically defeat a non-villain

I'm missing the Pathfinder Venture-Captain, Sleepless Detective,  Unity of Cayden Cailean, Unity of Iomedae, Unity of Lamashtu, Unity of Saraenra

• Like 1

PFID-F5D45B8AF20421AC

Thanks, NSR

That whirlwind looks damn awesome - want that to replace Kyra's Holy light.  

Question - is the Cyphermage an "on your check" or "at your location" or at any check?

As for the Unity, I only lack Sarenrae

Unity of Cayden Cailean

Discard to add 1 die to any check

Discard to ad 2 dice to any non-combat Strength or Constitution check; if the check is attempted by another character at your location, add another die

Discard this card to explore your location

After you play this card, if the top card of the blessings discard pile has Cayden Cailean trait, recharge this card instead of discarding it.

Unity of Iomedae

Discard to ad 2 dice to any Charisma non-combat check; if the check is attempted by another character at your location, add another die

After you play this card, if the top card of the blessings discard pile has Iomedae trait, recharge this card instead of discarding it.

Unity of Lamashtu

Bury to ad 2 dice to any check to defeat a monster; if the check is attempted by another character at your location, add another die

After you play this card, if the top card of the blessings discard pile has Lamashtu trait, recharge this card instead of discarding it.

(I kinda assume Unity of Sarenrae would be the same type)

Are we allowed to post screenshots of the cards?  If so, I'll post pictures of the Unity cards I have

Edited by ferrisvalyn