Kreia is an old Jedi like Joelee, perhaps put in the game to take the place of Joelee...however from the gameplay footage and still frames in EGM she looks like a Sith. Im not just saying that because shes wearing a black robe with a hood in all the pictures, I say this because she looks pale, old, and Palpatine like. She looks like your PC from KOTOR if you went to the dark side. Did anyone else notice this about Kreia? :unsure:

Kreia is an old Jedi like Joelee, perhaps put in the game to take the place of Joelee...however from the gameplay footage and still frames in EGM she looks like a Sith. Im not just saying that because shes wearing a black robe with a hood in all the pictures, I say this because she looks pale, old, and Palpatine like. She looks like your PC from KOTOR if you went to the dark side. Did anyone else notice this about Kreia? :unsure:

I thought she was wearing a brown robe? (Runs off to check)

I thought she was wearing a brown robe? (Runs off to check)

Look at page 78 and 79 of EGM those are black robes...and she looks pale and wrinkled in both pics

Ahhhhh. I don't have EGM. But screenshots this early really mean nothing. They use all kinds of placeholders and test stuff by doing crazy things like making NPCs 12th level Marauders(prestige level) with no levels before it. I think she looks old because she is old. But she could be a Sith. That could be the big twist. Don't know enough to argue either way.

They're quite a ways from release. There were quite a few such out of place/character screenshots for the first KOTOR. I never saw any pig men in cantina's, did you? Bastila most certainly isn't dark-side, whatever her tendencies are, before the leviathan/temple/starforge, either, yet there are still screenshots of her in black robes and red sith saber. Not to say Kreia won't be darkside, though, but I definitely suspect not. As you said, Jolee/Obi-wan type in supposition.

Nope, she looks more like Obi One from the original Star Wars. The hint of dark mistery is not the property of the Sith, that's just one of those lame characterizations stemming from the latest prequels, which Bioware thought it would have been a good idea to draw from.

In the original trilogy, Jedis are always clouding themselves with an aurea of mistery, they were more like gun slingers from a Sergio Leone western then those weak zen-like

freaks we've seen in the game.

Hopefully, Obsidian is taking their cues from the older stereotype and bypass the new movies altogheter.

For starters, i'm glad there won't be a Jedi 'council', boy am i releived...

Ahhhhh. I don't have EGM. But screenshots this early really mean nothing. They use all kinds of placeholders and test stuff by doing crazy things like making NPCs 12th level Marauders(prestige level) with no levels before it. I think she looks old because she is old. But she could be a Sith. That could be the big twist. Don't know enough to argue either way.

:unsure: That is true its too early to tell. I do hope some Sith join your party this time though. Canderous and HK47 just werent evil enough... <_<

I think Kreia is neutral like Jolee, but maybe she leans 'slightly' to the darkside. She could go either way. She's probably one character who can be influenced by the PC, good or bad. But it's hard to ascertain her true motives from appearance alone. I doubt Kreia's a lightsider though.

why would she be described as your spiritual guide like jolee, then?

Maybe that is to fool us? Kreia does look a bit sinister. I'd be wary of heeding her advice. If she's neutral she could go either way.