Whats the Chance we reach all the stretchsgoals ?

"Why are Sea Monsters a stretch goal?" is the real question. What self respecting dungeon master creates a sea faring campaign without Sea Monsters!?!? What is wrong with you?!?!

The stretch goal is rather misleadingly named, it really ought to be "More Sea Monsters". I can remember where, but I am fairly certain Obsidian have stated that there were already sea monsters included.

• Like 1

"Why are Sea Monsters a stretch goal?" is the real question. What self respecting dungeon master creates a sea faring campaign without Sea Monsters!?!? What is wrong with you?!?!

The stretch goal is rather misleadingly named, it really ought to be "More Sea Monsters". I can remember where, but I am fairly certain Obsidian have stated that there were already sea monsters included.

Yes, this stretch goal is to include the sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads ;).

• Like 3

The monsters that Obsidian will introduce will be "special" monsters with some sort of story and quest involved, the Kraken has a big story of destroying ships and he is missing an eye, Polpovir are servants of a god, Helwater Crabs male and female will have different talents, so a more unique feel to them, and the Maiden of the Depths is the leader of a group of maidens which are based on mermaids.

So Ydwin-companion might actually be a thing? Praise Eothas!

Hopefully if slacker backers/paypal keeps going this strong and if we get a few spikes in pledges (like when it's moved over the the backer site I imagine a lot of people will add to their pledges). It's entirely possible we will get Ydwin.