Has Fig charged your card yet?

So I've been wondering how long it takes for Fig to withdraw the pledged amount from my card. It's been 12h since the end of the campaign and I haven't got any email notification yet. Makes me wonder if my balance was insufficient but even then I'd expect an email. Have you been charged yet?

• Like 2

So I've been wondering how long it takes for Fig to withdraw the pledged amount from my card. It's been 12h since the end of the campaign and I haven't got any email notification yet. Makes me wonder if my balance was insufficient but even then I'd expect an email. Have you been charged yet?

I am liking that Foxy Persona avatar!

Also, no.  I have not been charged yet.

Yes, approx. 4 minutes after the end of the campaign according to the notification SMS from the bank.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Not yet - backer 23k

I came here to ask the very same thing.  Seems strange.  If nothing happens by Monday, I'll contact support.

To be clear - I received a message from FIG at 8:05PM (EST) last night saying my pledge was being processed and they would email me when collected.

Edited by mistermannindy
  • Like 1

To be clear - I received a message from FIG at 8:05PM (EST) last night saying my pledge was being processed and they would email me when collected.

I think that mail sent to all backers at the end of countdown

Yeah, I suspect you are correct. I checked my online account and see I was charged.

I was expecting a confirmation from FIG. No biggie. Glad to see the transaction go through. Next up, backer portal and Tyranny codes.