Devs, make a tavern drinking contest with Dini in Deadfire!

For her efforts in yesterday's countdown Twitch stream you should put Dini as an NPC in PoE2, so she'd matter more :D.

For those who don't know, Dini, one of the Obisidian employees, was taking a shot for the team everytime another guy wiped while playing PoE1 during FIG campaign countdown Twitch stream. And that was a lot :)

Edited by Aramintai
  • Like 12

For her efforts in yesterday's countdown Twitch stream you should put Dini as an NPC in PoE2, so she'd matter more :D.

For those who don't know, Dini, one of the Obisidian employees, was taking a shot for the team everytime another guy wiped while playing PoE1 during FIG campaign countdown Twitch stream. And that was a lot :)

Dude Aarik only wiped 9 times.  Sure it was intentional twice but come on.... POTD!!!

Dude Aarik only wiped 9 times.  Sure it was intentional twice but come on.... POTD!!!

Actually it was 10, but Dini wasn't present for the last time. Too bad we didn't get to see her in Stormtrooper armor :)

Hey I am all for this  :thumbsup:

Also I'll find a time to get back into armor on stream. Sadly it broke while I was trying to put it on and I need to make some basic repairs. But fear not, the armor will be back!

Ha! That's great to hear :)