Is Ydwin yandere or tsundere?

68 members have voted

1. 1. What is Ydwin's anime personality?

• Yandere (◕‿◕)
    • Tsundere (◣_◢)

Tsundere - someone who at first sight appears to be hostile or mean, but turns out to be kind and good natured. Yandere is the opposite.

Edited by Kirk
  • Like 1

The owls are not what they seem.

Well the whole point of dropping the alignment system was to remove labels like good and evil on the npcs. So my guess is neither.

Also, this is not a JRPG.

giphy.gif

Edited by TheisEjsing
  • Like 16

given the aesthetic and description o' ydwin, this will be an increasing common query. 

am hopeful the campaign, even after paypal, fails to break $4.9 mil.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

She has embraced the ego and is beyond such spooks.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Please... I think some ppl think this character is necrrohhile, sociopat.. Frankly I doubt very much that Obsidian is going to make a stupid personage. The hate/trollling/creepy dremas about this character is stupid

It's all in good spirit. I am a fan of Ydwin and she looks like she will be a lot of fun. Her pretty anime appearance is a reason to love her more, not less.

Xoti and Pallegina are masculine?

English isn't my nature language. I always think that masculine is opposite to feminine. 

Well, I can't see why Pallegina is not feminine if we jugde by her picture in PoE. Her features are very feminine unless you find feathers masculine. It's too early to say about Xoti yet tho, but she looks lady like to me atleast.

Edited by TheisEjsing