mqGdYGv.jpg

I tried adding elf-ears to her, sorry if it doesn't look that good, I'm still very new to the whole Photoshop scene.

• Like 6

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins

I tried adding elf-ears to her, sorry if it doesn't look that good, I'm still very new to the whole Photoshop scene.

I dunno, these look too sharp and...on the side?

8f7gx5m.jpg

Yea lel, they are very sharp :p. I used the stamp tool to make em, I have paint.net. Maybe someone in photoshop, where the tools and such will be better quality can improve it. Also, i made the same picture but without any warpaint so it's easier to make the character in-game for people. If they wanna use it.

• Like 3

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins

I dunno, these look too sharp and...on the side?

Would you mind just doing a water color of the original? I think it looks pretty cool even without elf ears. 

Edited by PatrioticChief

Would you mind just doing a water color of the original? I think it looks pretty cool even without elf ears. 

I did some recoloring but I agree that it would look better as pale elf, the original is too gray. Proper elf ears are required though.

wF3B3Zl.pngn4orQej.png

LsI94pf.pngTorinWb.png

3y1GLFC.jpg

BuWx5s9.jpg

• Like 6

I did some recoloring but I agree that it would look better as pale elf, the original is too gray. Proper elf ears are required though.

wF3B3Zl.pngn4orQej.png

LsI94pf.pngTorinWb.png

3y1GLFC.jpg

BuWx5s9.jpg

Looks freaking awesome! Thanks. 

• Like 1

Okay, here's my "fix" of Pallegina's revised portrait. It's side-by-side with the original for comparison.

16jualy.pngllj1BKQ.png

This was considerably trickier to do than Eder's....I changed the skin tone, eyes, nose, posture, and jaw slightly. (The eyes gave me the most trouble.) Tried to get it as close to the canon depictions of her as possible--what do you think?

• Like 8

This may be redundant at this point (I don't know if anyone else has done it) but I figured I'd share my own edit of the revised Eder portrait from 4chan (a revision of a revision)...I think it came out well enough to post. The change is slight, but makes a big difference I think!

2RkFNvh.png

I adjusted it to have roughly the same(-ish) head shape as the original portrait, since I personally found the revised version to be a little....overly narrow? In any case, this looks much more "Eder" to me than the other two. But you are free to disagree of course!

I think it came out really well. But the ears are still a bit off (too big and pointy?). There was another "revision of revision" in this thread where ears were done just right (not the face though, here you've done far better job), imo - https://i.imgur.com/kCds4Bz.png If you could make similar changes to your revision, that would be awesome. 

Okay, here's my "fix" of Pallegina's revised portrait. It's side-by-side with the original for comparison.

16jualy.pngllj1BKQ.png

This was considerably trickier to do than Eder's....I changed the skin tone, eyes, nose, posture, and jaw slightly. (The eyes gave me the most trouble.) Tried to get it as close to the canon depictions of her as possible--what do you think?

This looks pretty similar to some portraits shown in this forum. https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/91743-portraits/page-19?do=findComment&comment=1982650. Just for anyone who wonders if there are other options for companions.

16jualy.pngllj1BKQ.png

Great work! Would I suggest maybe recovering the red banner on her armour?

Edited by algroth

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

This may be redundant at this point (I don't know if anyone else has done it) but I figured I'd share my own edit of the revised Eder portrait from 4chan (a revision of a revision)...I think it came out well enough to post. The change is slight, but makes a big difference I think!

2RkFNvh.png

I adjusted it to have roughly the same(-ish) head shape as the original portrait, since I personally found the revised version to be a little....overly narrow? In any case, this looks much more "Eder" to me than the other two. But you are free to disagree of course!

I think it came out really well. But the ears are still a bit off (too big and pointy?). There was another "revision of revision" in this thread where ears were done just right (not the face though, here you've done far better job), imo - https://i.imgur.com/kCds4Bz.png If you could make similar changes to your revision, that would be awesome. 

Ah, I didn't even think to consider the ears! They just flew over my head I guess. Thank you for pointing them out! Here you go: 

mtstjlm.png

I simply pasted the ears from the other portrait onto my own; a very easy fix. Hope that doesn't count as cheating or something haha. 

16jualy.pngllj1BKQ.png

Great work! Would I suggest maybe recovering the red banner on her armour?

Oh, I think I meant to do that originally, but I forgot. Again, a very simple fix:

dPmHn4x.png

That does add a nice pop of color, doesn't it? If anyone has any other qualms or suggestions let me know, I'd be happy to oblige. 

• Like 9

That does add a nice pop of color, doesn't it? If anyone has any other qualms or suggestions let me know, I'd be happy to oblige. 

I simply pasted the ears from the other portrait onto my own; a very easy fix. Hope that doesn't count as cheating or something haha. 

Thank you! I wish I could like this post multiple times :grin:

Well, I'm hesitant to post this because it's a personal project, but since you guys are looking for pale elves....I might as well share my own. It's a work in progress, but I plan to use it for my second playthrough. Here the picture I edited it from if you're curious (I can't find the source for some reason):

ICntnPF.png

....and here's my own:

437cEee.png

If the hair looks odd, that's because I had to change it from a darker color to a very light color--not sure there's any way around the odd luminescent quality, for right now. Hope someone finds this useful.  

• Like 3

I need more pale elf portraits where those pale bastards look happy, too many viable options are angst ridden.

Those options were probably all drow elves - they sure are a bitter, sullen bunch.

Well, I'm hesitant to post this because it's a personal project, but since you guys are looking for pale elves....I might as well share my own. It's a work in progress, but I plan to use it for my second playthrough. Here the picture I edited it from if you're curious (I can't find the source for some reason):

ICntnPF.png

It's weird but I recall seeing this (unmodified) portrait back in the early days of POE1 (maybe in the beta?) but I can't find it now neither in POE1 nor in POE2 beta.

Edited by Aramintai
  • Like 1