As for the filter, [not sure of the proper English word for it], but it should be something like "Comic // Strip Cartoon". [Google Image : "Bande Dessinée". You'll probably see what it means]

I use Photofiltre 7 by the way.

Hmm, well maybe there is your problem. I use good old Photoshop and Poster Edges filter.

Would be awesome if I could get this portrait done!

Mysterious Rekke's tribesman? 

F7VfAJm.pngEEykPfT.png

fxlLbVD.png90g4xF4.png

tVcxYFtl.jpg

qDCPqnEl.jpg

I wonder where those Asian looking people actually live in Eora. The Living Lands? Beyond the impassable eastern ocean?

• Like 2

As for the filter, [not sure of the proper English word for it], but it should be something like "Comic // Strip Cartoon". [Google Image : "Bande Dessinée". You'll probably see what it means]

I use Photofiltre 7 by the way.

Hmm, well maybe there is your problem. I use good old Photoshop and Poster Edges filter.

But Photoshop is like 30 days trial right ?

Then you're done unless you buy it ?

These are not requests. It's just some portraits that I think go well with the Deadfire theme:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I found those in Pinterest, searching for "pirate rpg portrait".

These are from Deviant art:

the_boarding_by_jodeee-d7jewct.png

cheers_lads__by_jodeee-d7sxfnj.png

ade_by_jodeee-d73y6ey.png

arno_by_jodeee-d7tnd3f.png

sign.jpg

Ydwin // Edwin :  :lol:

[Edited]

1521366027-male-a1-lg.png1521366026-male-a1-sm.png1521366025-male-a1-convo.png1521366026-male-a1-si.png

1521367507-sans-titre-37.png

1521367509-sans-titre-34.png

1521367507-sans-titre-36.png

Original Portrait :

1521367717-edwin.jpg

I think that's a portrait of Percival Fredrickstein Von Musel Klossowski de Rolo III from the DnD show Critical Role,played by Taliesin Jaffe. He actually voiced several characters in white march DLC.

Edited by jf8350143
  • Like 1

Would be awesome if I could get this portrait done!

Mysterious Rekke's tribesman? 

F7VfAJm.pngEEykPfT.png

fxlLbVD.png90g4xF4.png

tVcxYFtl.jpg

qDCPqnEl.jpg

I wonder where those Asian looking people actually live in Eora. The Living Lands? Beyond the impassable eastern ocean?

Thanks Aramintai, that is awesome!

If any of you guys want some more portraits, there are a whole ton here http://san.nobuwiki.org/sancg/san13_04

They're actually from the ROTK games, but some of the barbarian ones might actually fit nicely with some roleplay and imagination.

Examples:

1248.jpg

1100.jpg

• Like 1

What's the best way to get my chosen picture's dimensions to the right size needed (210x330, 76x96, 90x141)

Any picture editor that has resize function and crop function with constraint. There are such editors online too if you don't have a program.

arno_by_jodeee-d7tnd3f.png

I'm kinda a neanderthal when it comes to photoediting, but that one is really cool, and if someone could do me the kindness of cutting it above the letters and then doing the thing to it, I'd use it in my first run. :)

Edited by TheisEjsing
  • Like 2

I'm kinda a neanderthal when it comes to photoediting, but that one is really cool, and if someone could do me the kindness of cutting it above the letters and then doing the thing to it, I'd use it in my first run. :)

Easier to just crop it properly - no letters, no cut torso:

Ayf0EGd.pngC3fCxIb.png

WyW5iHK.png4Qcttka.png

41OntTF.jpg

ozSdEwR.jpg

• Like 7

Thank you Aramintai much appriciated!

Btw, your source picture is lower than official 210x330 resolution. May look blurry in the game.

Ohh for some reason I thought it was just the two lower res that was the main thing. I have no clue how much work is behind these but would it be too much to ask if you could make this one for the 210x330?

yzPBpsP.png

Thank you Aramintai much appriciated!

Btw, your source picture is lower than official 210x330 resolution. May look blurry in the game.

Ohh for some reason I thought it was just the two lower res that was the main thing. I have no clue how much work is behind these but would it be too much to ask if you could make this one for the 210x330?

Watercolored portraits are of lower resolution officially so they will look just about the same if I remake them. But you should have this 210x330 normal portrait for the game too, as normal portraits do require this higher resolution.

Edited by Aramintai
  • Like 1