Some Aramintai have posted I think look horrid in the screenshots, simply because those pictures clearly don't belong and are in a different art style.  There isn't a ton you can do to fix that short of redoing the entire picture.

Yea, I can only work with what you give me, I'm not an artist to be able to repaint portraits. Some portraits though look quite close to ingame ones because of similar art style and their watercolored versions usually come out amazing.

• Like 2

Thanks guys, good to know. Tbh I never imported to Pillars 1 so I was unsure, now that I know, I might just do so :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

My first try... 

Do you want me to try it? If so, post proper 210x330 size portrait without any of the extra stuff.

If you do not mind, thank you !

Here's the last one i made and that i want to use (for a battle (not sure) mage (sure) i think) :

181386malehumanzlg.png and like this >> 658346malehumanzsi.png

:yes:

Original one :

955552ORIP2.png

And a last little try :

screenshot_121.png

Edited by BillyCorgan

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

Here's the last one i made and that i want to use (for a battle (not sure) mage (sure) i think) :

181386malehumanzlg.png

2HEBwcp.pngEOuyBy2.png

H7xwWQdl.jpg

1MYaN4dl.jpg

What I like about bald portraits is that they don't have hair  :grin:

Edited by Aramintai
  • Like 2

Took another stab at it with two of my favorite portraits. I'm set for Deadfire, it's couple of months to release right?

Those look solid, good job!

I like that menacing dwarf with a "Better don't mess with me" look  :devil:

Nice work, thank you !

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

Hey there. If you've still got the time and are taking requests, I'd absolutely love this portrait done:

attachicon.gifJhl5Exq.png

She's my Kind Wayfarer and an utter beast in combat--one of my all-time favorites.

zfvmfQe.pngtZwGOoX.png

9LyhAe2l.jpg

gAUXum2l.jpg

Edited by Aramintai
  • Like 1

Too many Good Portraits to choose from...

Just throwing a ton of Suggestions/Requests, if you can... But you clearly don't have to  :)

Posting these for Everybody, not only me :

1514862618-custom-female-a-lg.png1514862621-custom-female-b-lg.png1514862621-custom-female-c-lg.png1514862621-custom-female-d-lg.png1514869607-custom-female-e-lg.png1514869611-custom-female-godlike-a-lg.pn1514869610-custom-female-godlike-c-lg.pn1514869898-custom-female-godlike-e-lg.pn1514869899-custom-female-godlike-f-lg.pn1514869613-custom-female-godlike-g-lg.pn

I think, Godlikes are the ones who need some Love ! To expand Deadfire's Godlikes Catalogue.

That Moon Godlike is just Incredible...  :wub:

Edited by DexGames
  • Like 2

Too many Good Portraits to choose from...

Just throwing a ton of Suggestions/Requests, if you can... But you clearly don't have to  :)

Posting these for Everybody, not only me :

1514862618-custom-female-a-lg.png1514862621-custom-female-b-lg.png1514862621-custom-female-c-lg.png1514862621-custom-female-d-lg.png1514869607-custom-female-e-lg.png1514869611-custom-female-godlike-a-lg.pn1514869610-custom-female-godlike-c-lg.pn1514869898-custom-female-godlike-e-lg.pn1514869899-custom-female-godlike-f-lg.pn1514869613-custom-female-godlike-g-lg.pn

I think, Godlikes are the ones who need some Love ! To expand Deadfire's Godlikes Catalogue.

That Moon Godlike is just Incredible...  :wub:

Those godlike look like somebody did them specifically for POE, awesome work and props to that somebody!

• Like 1

Yeah, they're absolutely beautiful !

I'm trying to help as much as I can & do these by myself, but I'm a f**king Noob at this !  :lol:

1514862618-custom-female-a-lg.png1514877813-test-female-a-convo.png EDIT V2 : 1514880251-test-female-a-convo.png

Not really great...

How do you manage to do the "Outlines", (I don't even know how to say this...), but you know : Make the "thick black lines" ? (contours)

You can see the "Main Shapes/Traits" of her face has no "Black Lines", if you know what I mean...

It's not like the Portraits you do.

You guys have a "Graphic Tablet" to do this by hand ?

I think I could make the "Overall/Global Contour" of the whole thing, [i tried & it kinda look awful...]

I can't figure out how to do this for "the inside"... [Her Jaw, Mouth, Ears, Nose, Etc...]

[That's so vague, I try to be clear but that's Terrible ! lol]

EDIT : Tyris is so Badass ! ^^

:wub:

Edited by DexGames

How do you manage to do the "Outlines", (don't even know how to say this...", but make the "thick black lines" to come out ? (contours)

It's a feature called Stroke in Photoshop. Also, you may wanna consult with this post:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/91743-portraits/?p=1956411

Edited by Aramintai

Anybody ever wonder how Eothas, Rymrgand, Skaen, Wael and Woedica's godlike would look like?

I think Eothas's godlike would look shiny, something like aasimar.

Rymargand's all shades of frosty and white haired, maybe with ice in hair.

Not sure about the other three though.

Edited by Aramintai
  • Like 2

Looks Great ! 

Still posting the ones I did, just in case.

Preview in the Spoiler - Available here : [New Link - Page 11]

1514951934-poe.jpg

Just for fun ! League Of Legends - Watercolor Edition.

Preview in the Spoiler - Available here : [New Link - Page 11]

1515016710-poe-2.jpg

Edited by DexGames
  • Like 2