Damn ! How the Hell haven't I been taking a look at this Topic before ?

What was I thinking ? *Slaping myself*

I literally Love Portraits since Baldur's Gate way back then... Remember this Mage guy with a Red Hood ? Yeah this one...  :lol:

As a Kid, Always using somekind of mystical names, everytime I used this Portrait, dunno why... It fit him just fine :)

You guys do some magnificent job... Just waow !

If by any chance, it happens that you wanna bring Calisca back to Life... Feel free to do so !  :wub:

153px-Calisca_PoE1_portrait_companion_xl

Obsidian :

• Killed her !

Rian Johnson :

• Star Wars VIII

Killed Luke !!!

I'm sick of always losing the best Characters !  :banghead:

:grin:

Edited by DexGames
  • Like 2

Yea, yea, guys, I'll look into your requests a bit later, when I have free time.

In the mean time, I took a little peek at the new beta after patch and daaym  :no: Lol at those new portraits!  >_< I understand that devs were obliged to make portraits of photos of top tier backers, but you can tell right away which are "photoshopped" backers by their majorly chubby faces and overly photorealitic details. And while I agree that elves are cool, chubby backer elves are especially jarring to look at and there are plenty those. It's kinda sad that artists couldn't tweak them sufficiently to not stand out among original, imagined portraits. 

Good thing I have my cutsom portrait ready, which funnily enough looks more in line with the rest of the original portraits.

• Like 3

Yea, yea, guys, I'll look into your requests a bit later, when I have free time.

In the mean time, I took a little peek at the new beta after patch and daaym  :no: Lol at those new portraits!  >_< I understand that devs were obliged to make portraits of photos of top tier backers, but you can tell right away which are "photoshopped" backers by their majorly chubby faces and overly photorealitic details. And while I agree that elves are cool, chubby backer elves are especially jarring to look at and there are plenty those. It's kinda sad that artists couldn't tweak them sufficiently to not stand out among original, imagined portraits. 

Good thing I have my cutsom portrait ready, which funnily enough looks more in line with the rest of the original portraits.

Well... the human/elf ones are a little obvious, yeah. But I like what they've done with the nature godlikes and more exotic ones. And at the end of the day, more choice is always better.

• Like 2

That's the issue with most of us RPG players.

Most of us look like dwarves but want to be elves.

• Like 7

This half-of-a-mask-thing ruined this portrait  :blink:

Yeah I can't say I've ever seen a version of this portrait without the half-mask :c It'd be so lovely without it. 

What?

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/95/82/fc/9582fc2ecd6cfb72cd2abfef8aa200ff--character-creation-character-ideas.jpg

• Like 1

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

This half-of-a-mask-thing ruined this portrait  :blink:

Yeah I can't say I've ever seen a version of this portrait without the half-mask :c It'd be so lovely without it. 

What?

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/95/82/fc/9582fc2ecd6cfb72cd2abfef8aa200ff--character-creation-character-ideas.jpg

Oh, so there is? xD.... Well ya learn something new everyday.

Edited by Naesaki

We so need a watercolor version of Verse’s portrait!

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Why don’t you screenshot your character and resize with Paint? Should do the trick.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

After the Events taking place on the Terratus Continent, Kills In Shadow travelled around the Globe.

Looking out for renown Archi-Druids all over the World of Eora.

After Centuries of Training, Meditation & Abnegation : She learned how to Master her Beastly Form & how to Materialize herself back to her Natural Humanoïd Self-Shape. Over the Years, she learned how to Shift herself into many Animal Forms & became one of the most Powerfull Shapeshifter, Eora has ever known.

But still... When the Situation is Hopeless & Desperate : Her Natural Instincts take over, to eventually become what she's always been...

She... Kills In Shadow.

1513979525-kills-in-shadow.jpg

BWAHAHAH, My God ! That was FUN to do !

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by DexGames
  • Like 5