The Dwarven Companion Recovery Front

This is the Dwarven Companion (Sidekick) Recovery Front.

Wondering about who could be a Sidekick? Here are some ideas the team has put together - these are not final and will probably change during development.

• Bonteru- A mountain dwarf rogue obsessed with exploring the Deadfire and cataloguing its various poisonous plants and creatures. Bonteru has memorized the effects of hundreds of different poisons and is all too happy to describe them in detail to anyone who will listen.

Here's an interesting dwarf rogue from the web:

9fa884ff4d3b6a717623ddf0a21bb38c.jpg

Wonder how far from Obsidians concept this fella is.

Stay tuned for more updates.

• Like 4

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Dwarves are my favorite fantasy race, so more dwarves are always a good thing. My main is a Death Dwarf Godlike, even if he doesn't get recognize as a dwarf. I didn't really like Sagani character. She wasn't very interesting. 

MOAR dwarves!!  :biggrin:

No one expected the Death Godlike to save the day #DeathDwarf#DeathWatcher#OnceuponaDwarf

"A drink for every person that heard I was a cipher and thought he must be an orlan." #Aptapo#CipherDwarf

​This is the Morning Breakfast Eating Front.

$3.0 mil stretch goal is achieved.

$3.25 mil is the next stop, with sidekicks (Bonteru?).

$3.5 mil stretch goal, we're watching you.

Join the Morning Breakfast Eating Front. Spread the butter on that bread.

Edited by Messier-31

It has to be ... Boarel Dwarf!

As far as I know warthogs only live in warm climate. :) In PoE lore several tribes of mountain dwarves have a history of being travellers (see Pargrunen). I think mountain dwarf would be OK. And we already had a boreal dwarf companion. I also like "Hale and Hardy" combined with the druid class and the boar theme.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

It has to be ... Boarel Dwarf!

As far as I know warthogs only live in warm climate. :) In PoE lore several tribes of mountain dwarves have a history of being travellers (see Pargrunen). I think mountain dwarf would be OK. And we already had a boreal dwarf companion. I also like "Hale and Hardy" combined with the druid class and the boar theme.

I bet you are right.

But i'm not sure if you have noticed an anagram :)

• Like 2

Vancian =/= per rest.

​This is the Dwarven Companion Recovery Front.

Because we're different time zoners here on the forums, we will (and by "we" I mean "I") probably be away from the web at the time of the great $ tree-fitty stretch goal reveal and the relevant update.

Damn Loch Ness Monster.

So I'll just leave this guy here, watching suspisciously... judging... and smokin' a pipe apparently, because why not.

ea8575f0bc42d56b0343e38df260fa71.jpg

Have a nice day.

Edited by Messier-31
  • Like 2

​This is the Dwarven Companion Recovery Front.

Because we're different time zoners here on the forums, we will (and by "we" I mean "I") probably be away from the web at the time of the great $ tree-fitty stretch goal reveal and the relevant update.

Damn Loch Ness Monster.

So I'll just leave this guy here, watching suspisciously... judging... and smokin' a pipe apparently, because why not.

ea8575f0bc42d56b0343e38df260fa71.jpg

Have a nice day.

And I now have a Dwarf portrait for my game! ;)

• Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

This is the Major Update Pending Front.

Because of the delay, we're not done with watching suspiciously and judging.

Had to pay overtime to the staring dwarf.

• Like 1

This is the Major Update Pending Front.

Because of the delay, we're not done with watching suspiciously and judging.

Had to pay overtime to the staring dwarf.

Probably best to give him a bonus, he looks like the kind of guy you don't want to not give a bonus to.

• Like 2

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

One does not simply sidekick a dwarf!

I beg to differ, I side kick dwarves many many times.  Sometimes I front kick them too,  and back kick.

Also drop kick?

You...monsters!

• Like 1

Well there's a stretch goal now, but it's for an elf and 5mil.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands