Rejoice! Black Isle Bastards 100% funded! Stretch goal: 55% funded! Thank you everyone!

Vote on the Black Isle Bastards  

252 members have voted

1. 1. How should the player be able to interact with the Black Isle Bastards?

• The Black Isle Bastards are a very tough, optional fight
    • The Black Isle Bastards are some kind of merchants
    • The player can become an honorific member of the Black Isle Bastards
    • The player helps the Black Isle Bastards with some kind of problem
    • No interaction possible, the player can only observe the Black Isle Bastards
    • other (please specify in the comments)
  2. 2. What background should the Black Isle Bastards have?

• The Black Isle Bastards are retired pirates who run an inn in their old ship
    • The Black Isle Bastards are some kind of failed "wanna-be" pirates
    • The Black Isle Bastards are retired corporate raiders who used their wealth to buy an island
    • The Black Isle Bastards are mutineers
    • The Black Isle Bastards are former slaves
    • The Black Isle Bastards are privateers of one nation tasked with raiding ships of another nation
    • The Black Isle Bastards are nobles who fight for the cause of common people
    • The Black Isle Bastards are literally bastards of noble families
    • other (please specify in the comments)

Can I contribute without Paypall?

Hi Lotti,

why wouldn't PayPal work for you?

Also, since you are not the first one to ask this, if anyone knows some feasible alternative to PayPal, let me know.

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

I don't have much left after buying my donation to that actual campaign, but I threw what I could in.

Aint much (at all) but I hope it helps just a little.

• Like 7

It is human nature to seek culpability in a time of tragedy. It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one’s head and succumb. Inevitably many will fault the hands upon the sword which felled Typhon, the Ordo Malleus. But the Inquisition merely performs the duty of its office. To further fear them is redundant; to hate them, heretical. Those more sensible will place responsibility with those who forced the hands of the Inquisition. With some fortune, they may foster this hatred into purpose, and further rule their own fate by coming to the Emperor’s service.

Yet ultimately, it was I who set these events into motion, with a single blow from my hammer, God Splitter.

-Gabriel Angelos, of the Blood Ravens 4th Company

Thank you DrTomT18 and Katarack21 for your donations and welcome on board! Arrr! :skull:

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Got my PayPal working and I'm in!

Will contribute more if we get closer to goal. Running out of time here guys, do you think we'll make it?

I think so. I know I'll be contributing more when I get paid on the seventh. :)

• Like 4

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

Thank you for your contribution sp3cw4r :)

With that we reached 70% :)

• Like 6

What a push! You guys are awesome, thank you very much :biggrin:

• Like 6

Thank you very much for your contribution dukeisaac :)

Ladies and Gentlemen we are closing in on the $4000! And we have 17 days left to go!

• Like 6

Oh yes! We are at 85%!!! Woohooo!

Additionally to the latest donation from TheisEjsing we also received another batch of $333 from our mysterious very generous donator who only donates in batches of $333 which he has done now for the fourth time!

At this point thank you everyone again. Thank you very much for your donations! We are almost there :)

And a very special thank you to our mysterious donator :thumbsup:

• Like 9

And in other news - we just got downgraded! :banghead: Just made what will probably be the last small donation...

• Like 3

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Oh yes! We are at 85%!!! Woohooo!

Additionally to the latest donation from TheisEjsing we also received another batch of $333 from our mysterious very generous donator who only donates in batches of $333 which he has done now for the fourth time!

At this point thank you everyone again. Thank you very much for your donations! We are almost there :)

And a very special thank you to our mysterious donator :thumbsup:

haha, that makes sense. I didn't think my modest donation, 40$ on top of my initial donation would jump us up so many %. :D Whoever this gentleman, who is also most likely very attractive is deserves alot of praise for his/her example.

So even thou I got taxes coming up soon, I'll follow that example and make another donation when I get home.

• Like 6