Rejoice! Black Isle Bastards 100% funded! Stretch goal: 55% funded! Thank you everyone!

Vote on the Black Isle Bastards  

252 members have voted

1. 1. How should the player be able to interact with the Black Isle Bastards?

• The Black Isle Bastards are a very tough, optional fight
    • The Black Isle Bastards are some kind of merchants
    • The player can become an honorific member of the Black Isle Bastards
    • The player helps the Black Isle Bastards with some kind of problem
    • No interaction possible, the player can only observe the Black Isle Bastards
    • other (please specify in the comments)
  2. 2. What background should the Black Isle Bastards have?

• The Black Isle Bastards are retired pirates who run an inn in their old ship
    • The Black Isle Bastards are some kind of failed "wanna-be" pirates
    • The Black Isle Bastards are retired corporate raiders who used their wealth to buy an island
    • The Black Isle Bastards are mutineers
    • The Black Isle Bastards are former slaves
    • The Black Isle Bastards are privateers of one nation tasked with raiding ships of another nation
    • The Black Isle Bastards are nobles who fight for the cause of common people
    • The Black Isle Bastards are literally bastards of noble families
    • other (please specify in the comments)

*Does some maths*

So that's $250 between the two of them approximately?  $125 assuming an equal split.  Holy hell! :geek:

EDIT: Maths fail, for some reason I was calculating it as if the total was $1000 we were aiming for, I don't know why...

Edited by FlintlockJazz

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

One donated 900$ and the other 350$ if I had it right (thanks again!). 

We reached 25% (roughly 1250) before that. Then it jumped to 50% (2500). At the same time the "highest pledge" rose from 333$ to 900$. 1250 - 900 = 350. That's how I calculated it.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

We reached 25% (roughly 1250) before that. Then it jumped to 50% (2500). At the same time the "highest pledge" rose from 333$ to 900$. 1250 - 900 = 350. That's how I calculated it.

The person who already had donated $333 increased their pledge by the same amount. Thus they have donated the magic amount of $666

Edited by Fluffle
  • Like 2

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

The person who already had donated $333 increased their pledge by the same amount. Thus they have donated the magic amount of $666

You sure that certain anonymous donator in question is not a ginger fellow who likes to go by Lucy indoors?

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

@algroth and your post above was the 333rd reply on this thread... I'm getting suspicious!

• Like 3

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

For some reason I was thinking the total was $1000 when I knew it was $5000.  My brain is fail.

• Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

That ultimate digital tier and the DLC season pass sure got me running short...

Am still sending really small amounts of golden ducs in disorderly time intervals.

Trivia: Polish currency is called "Złoty", it literally means "Golden".

Edited by Messier-31
  • Like 2

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Ours is pounds, and means pounds.  Though the way things are going I doubt it'll be worth a pound of anything soon.

• Like 1

Thank you very much to the new donators and welcome on board :)

Arrr! :skull:

• Like 3

Had to make a new mail and paypal to join up. But I should be a crew member now. :)

Thank you very much! Donation received! Welcome on board :)

• Like 3

It was our very generous anonymous donator who only donates in batches of $333 :)

That was his or her 3rd donation of that kind, thank you very much!

• Like 8