guessing of the 6th party...

It's definitely a moon godlike for me - or in this case one might say "sea godlike". Whatever - a godlike connected to Ondra who covers both themes.

He has a moon symbol on his forehead. I think that says it all. I can only guess what his class is. I'd say druid who loves his Overbearing Wave. ;)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

It's definitely a moon godlike for me - or in this case one might say "sea godlike". Whatever - a godlike connected to Ondra who covers both themes.

Yeah definitely. Look at his forearm.

Aumaua... check  --> Shark Teeth

Godlike... check

Fin... check

I'd say it's a "Shark Godlike" and it comes with a special version of the druid spell tornado: sharknado.

Edited by L4wlight
  • Like 4

:skull: SHARKNADO :skull:

In the images displayed in the fig campaign there appears to be another constant presence in the party: a horned fighter/barbarian that could be a fire godlike. Is that an 8th unannounced (yet) companion?

Edited by kmbogd

Agreed on the Druid/Chanter idea. The guy looks like he is potentially some kind of elder. Both classes would fit that archetype.

Serefen sounds like a Multiclass, though. So, this Moon Godlike Amaua could be the same. Where Xoti and Eder can be either or (Priest/Monk or Fighter/Rogue respectively) it seems that he was a Barbarian whose Cipher talents showed themselves at a later date. So, I expect Serefen to be Multiclass.

All that said, this Amaua Moon Godlike could go either way. He could be either or, or he could be a Multiclass. It makes me wonder if Chants work during Spiritshift? I'd assume they do.

In the images displayed in the fig campaign there appears to be another constant presence in the party: a horned fighter/barbarian that could be a fire godlike. Is that an 8th unannounced (yet) companion?

Huh? Where's that supposed to be?

Huh? Where's that supposed to be?

Here:

8th%20companion_zpsruwo3o9b.jpg

Edited by kmbogd
  • Like 1

Seeing that those are in-game screens they could just as easily be the player character built by the player making those screens. Companion-wise I think two Godlikes is enough, and possibly too much. They are supposed to be exceedingly rare. I need people to wear the helmets I find if I play a Godlike. 2/7 companions already can't wear them, and 3/8 might push that too far.

If we see an 8th I hope it's a Dwarf or a Pale Elf.

Ah - I never realized those were horns. The two pics at the bottom make it clear though. Looks like Fire Godlike, yes. But maybe that was the first iteration of the companion who now is a moon godlike. ;) It's definitely no dwarf...

Yeah 3/8 seems indeed too much. I personally hope it's either an initial iteration of the companion that latter developed into the moon godlike that we saw in today's update or it's the player character. But who knows, on the other hand it might be funny to have 2 godlikes in the party (one moon/water, the other fire).

Edited by kmbogd
  • Like 1

How about a unique companion.

They already had a construct.

How about a wilder?

That 1 xaurip from Ranga in Anslög Compass

Or a Big Ass Ogre haha (hard for doors)

Or a vithrak mindbending facecloaking cipher

Or a sporeling lol.

Obsidian has a record for these.

Okku.

Zhaejeve.

Devil of Caroc.

Could even be a new race introduction. Like palegina subrace.

Edited by Leeuwenhart