Happy Valentines all !

BruceVC

Happy V-day all  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I know how romantic and sentimental this forum is....so what are all your plans ?

Did you spoil your respective partner ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

While some go for the Romeo and Juliet ideal... I think Gomez and Morticia are a much better goal to aim for.

16684213_10155036727230746_3765244011967

16730274_10155036730695746_7760140974352

Edited by Raithe
  • Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Jeez Ben, is there anything else to you? You are becoming a real on-trick pony here.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

My plans are to work late.

Well this is not a bad start, thanks for sharing your plans for Valentines  :wub:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I was going to consider your valentine to me to be that today has two threads in WoT not about politics but then I made the mistake of reading this one.

:lol: 

Thats actually a  good point, we cant seem to avoid politics 

John Milton 

I was going to consider your valentine to me to be that today has two threads in WoT not about politics but then I made the mistake of reading this one.

What? I don't see anything. :grin:

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I'm getting off work in a couple of hours and then comes dinner, movie, and trying to get all the achievements in co-op Portal 2 (because she wants to collect them all). I'm assuming that we'll fail and end up doing/playing other things instead.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

You must be clicking, else you wouldn't see the thread in the first place?

I spent Valentine's Day having nightmares that romances would be added to PoE2.

Hmm? No, it doesn't prevent you from seeing threads made by blocked people...also, my blocks are more subject-oriented: if Hitler or Stalin were posting in a thread about video games, I would probably click "view post" to see what they had to say, because it's not their video game interests that are not worth reading. Politics? Well...not so much, :p.

Regardless, happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

You must be clicking, else you wouldn't see the thread in the first place?

I spent Valentine's Day having nightmares that romances would be added to PoE2.

Yeah about that...

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Bought a six pack of beer for myself, then pulled out my work laptop. Never was a fan of "commercial" holidays whose purpose seems to be revenue boosting and nothing else ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Best V Day gift ever: Playboy realized going non nude was completely idiotic and have decided to return to the old way. LMAO SJW Nazis FAIL again!

Playboy only went non nude in print no?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"If you can find someone that will look at you like Ivanka does Trudeau, never let that person go..."

C4lNBGkWQAIoomc.jpg

C4lNBGlWQAApAjE.jpg

C4lNBGjWQAQSTvh.jpg

• Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."