[Fig Campaign] Up your pledge by 8$ and get special forum badge! Join the Black Isle Bastards on this forum!

Hey everyone,

just wanted to let you know, our BLACK ISLE BASTARDS badge is

available now on the Fig campaign under "extras"

Whoohoo!

yPpZ8y6.jpg

Just look at it! :bow:

Raise your pledge by 8$ and join us, the Black Isle Bastards, on this forum!

You can see this as a thank you to Obsidian for giving us

a Black Isle for free ;)

Note, if you'd like to you can also help to make the Black Isle Bastards come true in Pillars of Eternity 2!

Attention: Buying the BIB badge is completely independent from crowd funding the Black Isle Bastards as a pirate crew.

Buying the BIB badge will NOT contribute to the crowd funding of the pirate crew!

Buying the BIB badge is meant as a thank you to Obsidian for giving us a "Black Isle" for free!

Edited by Fluffle
  • Like 13

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

There is one more pirate :skull:

3 questions:

- Is it just a forum badge or can we give ourselves names like the "Evil Mastermind of the Black Isle Bastards". (like you obsidian order guys)

- We will get the BIB badge and the normal backer badge, right?

- In the image, why is it "B. L B." and not "B. I. B." ?

It is I. - it just lookls like an L

Honestly, this 8$ pledge is exagerration imo. Eight bucks for a feeble forum badge is too much, Id rather spent it for the pirate crew; is this thing still on btw?

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

It is I. - it just lookls like an L

Honestly, this 8$ pledge is exagerration imo. Eight bucks for a feeble forum badge is too much, Id rather spent it for the pirate crew; is this thing still on btw?

That's why I wrote you can see it as a thank you to Obsidian Entertainment for giving us a "Black Isle" for free. They certainly didn't have to do that.

It was a very nice gesture from them and you can see this badge as an opportunity to return that gesture.

Of course, you don't have to. I just wanted to show that you can see the 8$ as something more than "just a badge".

The pirate crew thing for the game will hopefully start very soon.

• Like 1

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Arrrrr. Let's dance a jig for all ye Black Island Basterds. *sings off-key* "On the Queen Anne's Revenge! Skull and bones and a serpent's head, are dancing with the madmen…" (with profound thanks to Flogging Molly—the original Salty Dogs—and our glorious Captain, the mighty Fluffle.

• Like 1

Any chance to join without using a credit card?

That would be a question for @Aarik D.

I really hope that they make the badge available on the backer portal once that goes online for Pillars 2.

There is one more pirate :skull:

3 questions:

- Is it just a forum badge or can we give ourselves names like the "Evil Mastermind of the Black Isle Bastards". (like you obsidian order guys)

- We will get the BIB badge and the normal backer badge, right?

1.) It is "just" a forum badge. But as I previously already said, it is also a way to thank and support Obsidian.

You will NOT be able to get a custom forum title this time.

2.) Yes, it is intended that way.

3.) Was already answered but once again: It says "B. I. B." The point is so close to the "I" that it looks like an "L" but it isn't

3.) Was already answered but once again: It says "B. I. B." The point is so close to the "I" that it looks like an "L" but it isn't

Well it seems that the name BLB will stick with you for... Eternity :shifty:

Edited by Messier-31
  • Like 2

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Well it seems that the name BLB will stick with you for... Eternity :shifty:

I already get the feeling this is going to be an inside joke in the future :p