Patch 1.1.6.4.1: Valentine's Day Special!

Hey Everyone!

Patch 1.1.6.4.1 will be live soon and here is what you can expect in the next update! Will you choose Team Valeros or Team Harsk?! Let us know by tweeting us @obsidian with #PathfinerAdventures #TeamValeros #TeamHarsk

What's New!

pa-valentines-popup-art-512x256.png

New Alts

• Two new alts are now available for purchase in the store!
    • Noble Valeros
      • Diplomacy increased to +3 (Base: +2)
    • Matchmaker Harsk
      • Diplomacy +1 added as a subskill

Four New Bundles!

• Team Valeros ($4.99 USD)
    • Purchase the Noble Valeros Alt, the unique Ornate Longsword promo card, and 12 chests!
  • Upgraded Team Valeros ($9.99 USD)
    • Purchase Noble Valeros, the unique Charming Longsword and 24 chests!
  • Team Harsk ($4.99 USD)
    • Purchase Matchmaker Harsk, the unique Ornate Heavy Crossbow, and 12 chests!
  • Upgraded Team Harsk ($9.99 USD)
    • Purchase Matchmaker Harsk, the unique Heavy Crossbow of Affection, and 24 chests!!

Discounted Adventure Decks!

• ​Burnt Offerings 90% OFF!
  • The Skinsaw Murders 85% OFF!

Fixes

Cards

• Invoke: Is no longer incorrectly banished when played off turn by a character with the Divine skill.
  • Spellward Shield: No longer incorrectly reduces all damage when revealed

Character

• Lem's upgraded Bardic Performance will no longer incorrectly remove bonuses to checks if cancelled before recharging a card.
  • Sajan's Painted Alt will now properly add his bonus when closing the Apothecary

• Death Zone: Now correctly applies its power when performing the closing check

As always we'll be checking the technical support forums on release of the patch for any and all feedback you all provide. Thank you all for making the launch of Pathfinder Adventures be an awesome one and we look forward to bringing you more content as soon as we can!

• Like 1

Hey there.

Happy Valentine's Day

Will we receive the Ornate Longsword and Ornate Heavy Crossbow in the Upgraded Team Harsk and Team Valeros bundles?

Also is there any information to share regarding the PC Beta and release of Pathfinder Adventures?

Love is all, yes love is all at the Butterfly Ball

If someone get those packs - can you post if there's any other differences to those Alts' stats? Diplomacy +1 doesn't mean much if it's attached to Harsk's d4 Charisma...

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

By the way, everyone who owns the Rise of the Runelords bundle will be given Promo versions of the cards from the bundles.

This is temporary. For now, everyone can enjoy the cards for free.  

However, there will be a patch 1.1.6.4.2 that removes those cards as Promo status, and unless you had purchased the Team: Harsk/Team:Valeros bundles they will be removed from availability.

So enjoy your bundles on Valentine's Day, purchasers of the Rise bundle.  Hopefully your love for them isn't fleeting!

Thanks, 

-F

• Like 3

I can't seem to be able to zoom on the promo card pictures in the store page. Can somebody be so kind as to post the stats on the new cards? Trying to decide whether to purchase the base or improved versions of the Valentine bundles.

Chest count: 136

I can't seem to be able to zoom on the promo card pictures in the store page. Can somebody be so kind as to post the stats on the new cards? Trying to decide whether to purchase the base or improved versions of the Valentine bundles.

If you bought the RotR bundle, just go to the vault and check out the Promo Card weapons.  At least until the next patch comes around, you've should have a copy of each new card "on loan".  ;)

• Like 1

If you bought the RotR bundle, just go to the vault and check out the Promo Card weapons.  At least until the next patch comes around, you've should have a copy of each new card "on loan".   ;)

Thanks! That worked like a charm (pun intended).

As expected, the ones with real flavor/usefulness are the expensive ones. But I have been wanting to contribute to the game and this kind of unique content is what entices me to spend. I have sunk so many hours into this game that I still come out way ahead.

Edited by Celedhring
  • Like 1

Chest count: 136

I agree with Celedhring -- unique, cool content is what compels me to spend real money.  I do have a complaint, though (don't we always?), as a Canadian customer.

The bundles are listed here as $4.99 and $9.99 USD. Reasonable enough. However, the app wants to charge me $6.99 and $13.99 -- still USD. When my credit card bill arrives, those higher USD amounts will THEN be converted to CAD at whatever whackadoo exchange rate we're subject to that day.

So I'm paying a premium ON TOP of the conversion rate. That doesn't seem fair.

So before I plunk down the digits, is there anything to be done to rectify this disparity?

Thanks for listening.

• Like 1

Thanks! That worked like a charm (pun intended).

As expected, the ones with real flavor/usefulness are the expensive ones. But I have been wanting to contribute to the game and this kind of unique content is what entices me to spend. I have sunk so many hours into this game that I still come out way ahead.

The free ride is over.  1.1.6.4.2 just fixed the Valentine's card "bug"   ;)

Edit: And it fixed the infamous double-Rooster bug, that probably nobody even noticed.

Edited by Ethics Gradient

• 1 month later...

So I'm playing again after a long time, and I saw this announcement, but I can't seem to find the bundles or the characters in the store.

They were only a limited time offer.  I think the offer expired at the end of February.

I'm sure it will come around again next year!  :p

• Like 1