Crashes entering story mode

DrDior

Question

player 9052

IOS 10.2.1

90% of the time I go to story mode, the app crashes.  If I do suceed, I never complete forming a party.

I can enter quest mode and complete quest there.

Does the app require some minimum of free space?   My tablet is pretty full.  I can delete some other apps to play PA, but that is not an optimal solution.

Thanks

9 answers to this question

I am having this same problem.

Player: #7149

iOS: 10.2.1

Model: iPad Mini 2

I click on Story Mode, try to select a party (or create a new one, doesn't matter), the screen freezes for a couple seconds and then the app crashes.

Quest Mode works fine.

Doesn't seem (at least to me) to be a space issue, I have plenty of space available on my tablet.  I've tried with effects both on and off, I've tried logged in or not, still crashes.

I have lots of characters. I expect at least 35. But with over 28 GB and over 6GB available, could that be a problem? At this point, story is still unplayable. Quest mode is not being developed. So any new cards or other purchases have become meaningless. I guess I'll just shelve this. I hate to lose a game that I enjoyed so much.

I have lots of characters. I expect at least 35. But with over 28 GB and over 6GB available, could that be a problem? At this point, story is still unplayable. Quest mode is not being developed. So any new cards or other purchases have become meaningless. I guess I'll just shelve this. I hate to lose a game that I enjoyed so much.

What kind of device you have? storage space of your HDD wouldn't make it crash, your RAM will. This game could use some optimization tbh..

What's your PFID? Usually the devs are quick to help once you provide that

I went to quest mode and deleted 8 characters and I was then able to go to story mode and after some crashes deleted 5 more. I still have 28 characters, but I am now playing a scenario in story mode for the first time in weeks.

So evidently you can't have as many characters as they give you slots.

My pid is in the very first post.

• Like 2