BUG: Outlander's Frenzy + Spiritshift Causes damage auto-attack damage to self

koski

Question

I've noticed a curious behaviour when combining Spiritshift and Outlander's Frenzy.

Sometimes my character will do a single auto-attack on himself the moment spiritshift triggers. I've isolated its occurrence to the following steps:

Pause

Click to Activate Outlander's Frenzy

Click to Activate Spiritshift

Unpause

The character will then proceed to shift into beast form, ignore the call for Outlander's Frenzy (its trigger gets deactivated) and instead perform a single auto-attack on himself. No wildstrike extra damage seems to be applied, only the physical part of spiritshift auto-attack damage.

The order of the activations seems to be important, since it never attacks himself unless I accidentally press Outlander's Frenzy first.

I am using the non-beta patch branch, so this issue is in the current live version.

post-151284-0-58227000-1486890420_thumb.png

Edited by koski

1 answer to this question

I've noticed a curious behaviour when combining Spiritshift and Outlander's Frenzy.

Sometimes my character will do a single auto-attack on himself the moment spiritshift triggers. I've isolated its occurrence to the following steps:

Pause

Click to Activate Outlander's Frenzy

Click to Activate Spiritshift

Unpause

The character will then proceed to shift into beast form, ignore the call for Outlander's Frenzy (its trigger gets deactivated) and instead perform a single auto-attack on himself. No wildstrike extra damage seems to be applied, only the physical part of spiritshift auto-attack damage.

The order of the activations seems to be important, since it never attacks himself unless I accidentally press Outlander's Frenzy first.

I am using the non-beta patch branch, so this issue is in the current live version.

This bug is still active and it's bizarre. Good to know that I can swap the order of activation to prevent it though!

Edited by hippofant