The great Trump thread (it's gonna be tremendous)

Ben No.3

"When he says that his government is running like a well-oiled machine... Is it less a machine and more a doomsday device?"

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Inauguration oath: "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

First amendment to the Constitution:  "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Trump tweets: "the media is the 'enemy of the American people'".

Well that didn't last long.

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I am baffled around constitutions. I mean some of them are hundreds years old, its quite clear that they need to be updated from time to time?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/constitution

though am admitting it could be amusing to hear your suggested update o' the First Amendment.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

"Trump tweets: "the media is the 'enemy of the American people'".

Trump tweeting is not the same as him making a law. LMAO

Besides, the media believes in slavery. They even admitted it to be so in a link I shared before. Anyone who claims they have the right to enslave the people ARE the enemies of the people.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Previously, I had been in favor of waiting for the inevitable leak/subpoena of his financial information to establish rock-solid grounds before firing up the impeachment proceedings. 

But this might just have changed my mind... 

• Like 1

First taco bowls and now this? What's next, earl grey tea or vanilla protein powder?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

No one's allowed to build walls of text except me. I have a union.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

H2w6VzT.jpg

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Rare is how steak should be served and anyone who disagrees must like ass to mouth because they have **** taste.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Never really understood this snobbery about the degree of cooking a steak.

Honey mustard does taste kind of neat with steak though.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• Like 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Never really understood this snobbery about the degree of cooking a steak.

Honey mustard does taste kind of neat with steak though.

there is literal thousands o' places in the US where if you want your ground chuck seared to a state o' dryness you can no longer taste the actual meat and you genuine need condiments to give it flavor. hardly anybody at a fuddruckers, or any of the innumerable local equivalents, would mock malcador for his culinary choice.

that being said, in spite o' an old a-1 commercial, steak and hamburger is not fungible.  if one is going to pay for an expensive cut o' meat, then one expects you to be doing so 'cause you wish to enjoy the taste o' the meat.  burn any sorta marbling or juices outta the meat And add ketchup to then cover remaining flavors is utter missing the point o' choosing steak in the first place.  kids who do not yet have refined palates are excused from such culinary faux pas. adults should know better.

somebody asks for a well done steak from Gromnir and we will oblige.  we were raised proper and will indulge even the more gauche requests o' our guests.  nevertheless, we has been tempted to serve such gastronomic impaired souls a hamburger instead o' a quality ribeye. 

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 3

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

You, sir, are a better man than I

If we are having people over and I know they only like overcooked steak then steak is just off the menu. That includes most nearly one whole side of my family who for some reason cook all the flavor and juices out of the meat then slather it in too much sauce to compensate. It wouldn't be quite so bad if I knew that's just how they really like it but almost to a person none of them have ever or are even willing to try even a medium

I'm more than willing to make other cuts that are supposed to be cooked well done

Free games updated 3/4/21

Sear and pan-roast my generously salted rib-eye rare to medium rare and drizzle with hot butter with the rest of the pan juices. If I'm feeling especially decadent, I'll deglaze the fond with port and make a nice rich pan sauce.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle