The great Trump thread (it's gonna be tremendous)

Ben No.3

"guys, can't you just make thread named Trump? Its like 6th thread where every second post is about Trump. I fear that I will open fridge and there will be hidden Trump..."

Okay

We're gonna build huge walls of text, and we'll make Obsidian pay for it.

Edited by Ben No.3
  • Like 4

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

You already do that and our sanity pays for it.

• Like 6

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-challenges-governing-presidency-234879

"Trump often asks simple questions about policies, proposals and personnel. And, when discussions get bogged down in details, the president has been known to quickly change the subject — to "seem in control at all times," one senior government official said — or direct questions about details to his chief strategist Steve Bannon, his son-in-law Jared Kushner or House Speaker Paul Ryan. Trump has privately expressed disbelief over the ability of judges, bureaucrats or lawmakers to delay — or even stop — him from filling positions and implementing policies."

keep in mind this is the honeymoon period for a new President. things get harder, not easier.  trump is just lucky there hasn't been an actual crisis for him to need address, but such will change.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

It seems to me that Trump is discovering for the first time what it's like to have an actual job. And of course, the job in question is quite a doozy.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"I'm no expert on the US legal system, but if Trump is complaining it's broken, that would seem to prove it's working very well."

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

How many different politics threads do we need?

Answer:

Does that make sense? Having different as a descriptor seems to require at least one to be different from in addition to the number in answer to your question. Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I live in the area where Wegmans was born and bred, and shop there myself fairly often.

Wegmans has nothing to fear.

Two major reasons:

A) There's only one other grocery store in the same league, an it is not commonly found in the same areas Wegmans are. No one who shops there remotely regularly and enjoys good food is going to boycott it over politics. Wegmans could make an entire aisle Hillary or Trump themed and 98%+ of the people who shop there would still shop there because it's that good. And I say that as someone who would certainly lose some of their appetite at the sight of Hillary in my grocery aisle. Not saying there wouldn't be complaints, but people would still shop there. The alternatives just don't compare.

B) It's fairly safe to say that the kind of consumer that they appeal to tend to vote red a lot more than they do blue.

An aside: It's a pretty widely held consensus by people who have been to Wegmans that it is by far the best grocery store chain in the nation. I certainly can attest to it as it's the best I've been to in the nation. Whole Foods is the only chain I've been to that is even comparable and then only in their super large stores, everything else is way behind in quality (and Whole Foods only relatively recently began to compete in the same league as Wegmans).

Two major reasons:

A) There's only one other grocery store in the same league, an it is not commonly found in the same areas Wegmans are. No one who shops there remotely regularly and enjoys good food is going to boycott it over politics. Wegmans could make an entire aisle Hillary or Trump themed and 98%+ of the people who shop there would still shop there because it's that good. And I say that as someone who would certainly lose some of their appetite at the sight of Hillary in my grocery aisle. Not saying there wouldn't be complaints, but people would still shop there. The alternatives just don't compare.

B) It's fairly safe to say that the kind of consumer that they appeal to tend to vote red a lot more than they do blue.

An aside: It's a pretty widely held consensus by people who have been to Wegmans that it is by far the best grocery store chain in the nation. I certainly can attest to it as it's the best I've been to in the nation. Whole Foods is the only chain I've been to that is even comparable and then only in their super large stores, everything else is way behind in quality (and Whole Foods only relatively recently began to compete in the same league as Wegmans).

Having been to Wegmans' locations in suburban MD & NJ, I don't think point (B) is universal. 

Everybody's gotta eat. 

• Like 1

Two major reasons:

Having been to Wegmans' locations in suburban MD & NJ, I don't think point (B) is universal. 

Everybody's gotta eat. 

That may be true.

After I wrote it I thought it was kinda redundant anyways, because A. And yea.. .everyone's gotta eat.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 3

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)