Naming Convention: „Multiclass” OR „Class/Class”

We’ve been seeing more and more multiclass names, some good, some not so good. Would it be possible to add an option in the menu to display class names as either  to use an example, “Brute” or “Fighter / Barbarian” for those who prefer the venerable AD&D naming convention?

Until we know all the combination names, we can use x/y classX/ClassY, e.g. 17/1 druid/fighter.
Later it could be named smth like 17d/1f Warden.

Iirc there was a talk that you will be able to rename them (ingame).

Edited by MaxQuest

I'm fine with us being able to rename the class combos, but as I have said on another thread I want their official names for simplicity purposes.  If I run across an Ogre Fighter/Wizard then it will look better if it says "Ogre Battlemage".  Then when I hover over the Ogre I can MAYBE see something like 8F/5W to clarify.  This gives me a solid idea of what it's capable of at a glance, but if I want (and Obsidian wants to allow it) more details then I can hover my cursor on the enemy.  If they don't want us knowing exactly what the level makeup of an enemy is at least I have an inkling of an idea. 

• Like 2

I'm fine with us being able to rename the class combos, but as I have said on another thread I want their official names for simplicity purposes.  If I run across an Ogre Fighter/Wizard then it will look better if it says "Ogre Battlemage".  Then when I hover over the Ogre I can MAYBE see something like 8F/5W to clarify.  This gives me a solid idea of what it's capable of at a glance, but if I want (and Obsidian wants to allow it) more details then I can hover my cursor on the enemy.  If they don't want us knowing exactly what the level makeup of an enemy is at least I have an inkling of an idea. 

Don't you want strategy guides on the Sergent Fancypants and the Lookie-loo Ninja class combos? =)

• Like 1

But attention maybe better spend elsewhere.

Well, at least, a small list of what you think their time should be spent on is kind of required after making that statement, yes?
Nope.

I have no preference on "what".

But this kind of labor is frivolous to me.

Btw whats up with the antagonistic pose?

Edited by Leeuwenhart