Leng Spider doesn't shuffle its deck when undefeated

Longshot11

Question

I had Auguried 3 monsters on the bottom of a Death Zone location deck. I then encountered and failed to defeat a Leng Spider. A random character was dealt damage, and I was moved to their location - as intended. When I later returned to the Spider's location - I could still examine the deck, the 3 Monster were still on the bottom in the order I had them Auguried, and when I explored - the Spider was still the top card of the location.

EDIT: Actually, one time, the hero fighting the Spider was chosen as the "random" target - in that instance, the hero (correctly) remained at his location and the Spider (correctly) shuffled in his deck - probably just a manifestation of what other people pointed below - that the Spider in fact shuffles the random target's location, instead of his own.

Edited by Longshot11

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

4 answers to this question

I think I've seen this situation. It ends up shuffling the location that the character was moved to instead, right?

Seems consistent with my newest experience. I've edited my bug description.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.