crazy ideas you like to have (but most likely not get)

Pig head mode in addition to big head mode! Or even better, pig-everything mode!

Pigs that swing pigs against pigs that shoot pigs out of their pigs? :D

EDIT: the final boss could then be the odd boar that breaks the pattern ^^

EDIT EDIT: Complete with the appropriate *snort* and *squeak* sounds of course!

Edited by Ninjamestari
  • Like 1

The most important step you take in your life is the next one.

Saying one character is "tsundere" doesn't necessarily mean that there's any Anime stuff involved.

No, but it necessarily means that a cheap cliche is involved.

No, it's just shorthand for a character archetype. Granted, it's a character archetype that I do not care about at all.

Edited by Katarack21

I really liked in DA:O where a lot of the lore books you read actually had quests if you followed what the book said.  Making each book worth taking a look at and a lot of them worth reading in order to proceed on a quest.  I felt like this provided more flavor and gave some quests that didn't involve just talking to someone and performing x task, but instead allowed for your character, and you, to experience some of the lore of the game.

• Like 3

I really liked in DA:O where a lot of the lore books you read actually had quests if you followed what the book said.  Making each book worth taking a look at and a lot of them worth reading in order to proceed on a quest.  I felt like this provided more flavor and gave some quests that didn't involve just talking to someone and performing x task, but instead allowed for your character, and you, to experience some of the lore of the game.

What I *didn't* like in DA:O is how you had to manually go to the codex and try to find those lore books. A simple Book-Cover art pop-up with the text when acquiring the entries would've been neat.

• Like 1

What I *didn't* like in DA:O is how you had to manually go to the codex and try to find those lore books. A simple Book-Cover art pop-up with the text when acquiring the entries would've been neat.

Agreed entirely, it was frustrating

Agreed entirely, it was frustrating

It's funny how a feature in a game can be an example of 'how to' and 'how not to' at the same time ^^

A collector of cursed items; selling her a cursed item will bring you a better price than in a normal store.

Whadabout cursed soulbound items themselves? They'll initially have their full strength but will also have negative effects to be removed by usage/other methods, instead of gaining/upgrading the positive effects at all levels.

• Like 2

A collector of cursed items; selling her a cursed item will bring you a better price than in a normal store.

Whadabout cursed soulbound items themselves? They'll initially have their full strength but will also have negative effects to be removed by usage/other methods, instead of gaining/upgrading the positive effects at all levels.

Or maybe a combination of power progression and the weakening of the curse? OR, maybe even ways to utilize the actual curse; for example, a powerful enough curse could be reasoned to 'leave no room' for other curses, so in essence a powerful cursed item could protect the wearer from other curses. Or a similar approach some settings take to vampirism; it is a curse, but it also has benefits. Turning your curse into a blessing is a powerful theme for story-telling as well.

Ugh, no. I'm so glad there are no cursed items. >.<

There is a cursed weapon in PoE.

Do you mean the Dissapointer or the Unlabored Blade? Both are "kinda" cursed but not really--the effect is temporary and limited to that weapon only.

Do you mean the Dissapointer or the Unlabored Blade? Both are "kinda" cursed but not really--the effect is temporary and limited to that weapon only.

I assumed they were talking about The Grey Sleeper where you cant unequipp it.

I assumed they were talking about The Grey Sleeper where you cant unequipp it.

Yup. I'd have mentioned it, but thought it could be a spoiler to say so.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

If you changed classes, recognition of this change. Like if the PC went from Cipher to Wizard, Eder might comment on their mind powers powers being gone or Aloth being surprised the PC os using a grimore. Just fluff but would be fairly interesting.

Recovery of special spells, like Concelhaut's Draining missles.

Pallengia romance narrated by Josh Sawyer and the Joshengia portrait.

33580137501_5c2a794b1e_o.png

Talents and spells for warrior wizards, like +×% damage after hitting with a spell and a spell that adds properties to weapons instead of conjuring new ones.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands