How do you intend to first play the game?

78 members have voted

1. 1. How do you intend to first play the game?

• Light side with lightside ending from KotOR
    • Light side with DS ending
    • Dark side with LS ending
    • Dark side with DS ending
    • Not sure
    • Could not give a [insert apropriate word]! Just glad a sequel is being made.

As you can tell the game how you played the original KotOR, how do u intend to play the game the first time through?

Feel free to elaborate on why.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yes but u can still be light but have the DS ending from the first game making the experiance slightly different.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

In any game, I always play the first game as a good guy. Most games are usually more coherent that way, KOTOR being no exception.

Since my first game of KOTOR was Light Side as well, I'll be playing a Light Sider with a Light Side ending from the first game. I'll try and make my KOTOR II Revan match my first game of KOTOR's Revan.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

In any game, I always play the first game as a good guy. Most games are usually more coherent that way, KOTOR being no exception.

Since my first game of KOTOR was Light Side as well, I'll be playing a Light Sider with a Light Side ending from the first game. I'll try and make my KOTOR II Revan match my first game of KOTOR's Revan.

I too like to play the light side first but in the first game i prefered playing the ds ending, thats why i am going to play LS w DS ending first. :lol:

can't really remember a game where the player is the evil dude. i mean reaaally evil not the "bad guy" or antihero but... evil-EVIL. y'know.

*sigh* english is just not my native language... sry

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

1stly i'll play DS with DS ending,then DS with LS ending,then LS with LS ending and finally LS with DS ending.

Then i'll go to sleep.

One word:

"Coffee"

...and back to topic, i'll probably play LS with LS ending, and then the complete opposite for the fun of it.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Does the ending of the first KOTOR game really has an effect on the story of KOTOR II? I mean yes at the beginning of the game you can tell how KOTOR ending and rather Revan was a male/female. But that doesn't meant he shape of the story will change. That only could mean that some dialog here and there would be changed, nothing major.

There are four possible endings with this game?  :rolleyes:

Yes there are Four. You could:

First you choose to go with Bastila to the DS or let her fly off and stay light.

Then on the star forge you can either kill her or let her live resulting in 4 possible endings.

Hmm, i didnt find any option that suited me. So i just put it here.

I intent to play the game as i played the first one. That is, enjoying every

minute I can play a more or less ordinary person, a bounty hunter or just

a gun for hire - the stuff that I and most people I know enjoy about SW.

I try to keep out of the jedi suit for as long as the game allows me...

More space western and less silly girly Jedis with rainbow swords and 2D morals.

"The purpose of abstracting is not to be vague,

but to create a new semantic level in which one

can be absolutely precise."

-Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002

LARGEST SIG WINS !?

Il play LS with LS ending first. I tried playing DS in the first game once but didnt enjoy it, so I reloaded the temple scene and chose to go with Bastilla, just to see the DS ending. It reminded me more of "Triumph of the will" than I was comfortable with.

Wheter I will play trough Sith Lords as DS will depend on how the darkside is presented, and how different it is from playing the game as LS.

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

-John Rogers

I like playing the good side because that is harder most of the time. And I like to get the real challenge just when I start a game. This is why I mostly put the difficulty slider on the highest possible when I start a new game. I will play the dark side the second time and maybe a merge of it the 3rd time. Anyway we are long from the game getting out, so I wouldn't really know I guess.

Darkside male. I will be scouring the galazy for Carth so I can finally gut him.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."