Pistols of Analpity II Deaffibre: Chuck a dog. Spray your stool. -AAA rich story begs for money

Pistols of Analpity II Deaffibre: Chuck a dog. Spray your stool.

-AAA rich story begs for money

Hunt a god. save your soul. WTF?? What a slogan, bravo maestro! Maybe try this: Kneel down before Yahuah the Yahusha The Great I am that I am the Alef and Bet and accept he's word. In pillars 1 we had reincarnation and other stupid believes presented, which I guess supposed to be a philosophical pill for players xD What a rubbish. I am intelligent and knowledgeable 30yo casual gamer not 14 y old kid on lsd. You can not just throw in front of me that stupid writing right? Sorry Obsidian but you are just pathetic. I prefer Polonium halo story telling then yours, Obsidian. Ask me to write you a story for a good game, if you are missing adult and serious thinkers. Tyranny.. what a nonsense. I guess all people who believe that nwo loves them and that there is no slavery, voted for it as a very good story haha xD Seriously, c’mon seriously... I am tired of this mithraism :D Can't you Obsidian please: be more creative and stop to serve lucy and create something different, perhaps good? LOL

I am intelligent and knowledgeable 30yo casual gamer

...who's trapped in the pasty body of an imbecile who knows nothing and not only has the tourette- but also a drug induced fat finger syndrome? Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon.

• Like 5

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Snark aside, I know this guy's a troll but personal attacks are against the forum guidelines. Let's be the better people here.

Yeah right, sorry. For a short time my personal Iselmyr took over. ;)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

being serious might be pointless in this kinda thread, but we will endeavour to do so.  yes, chasing after a god-animated statue in an attempt to save your soul, and possibly the world, does sound silly when all context is removed.  however, am gonna dare folks to provide us with a popular fantasy novel plot which defies the capacity to ridicule.  lotr is too easy to mock, but try and come up with a fantasy plot which, reduced, is ironclad and invulnerable to derision.

the protagonist, chased by shadows, must hunt down his mortality which were ripped from him as a misguided act o' love by a powerful but mad hag who is current trapped in a s'posed inescapable and inaccessible prison-- a prison created by the most enigmatic being in the multiverse. oh, and your mortality has become self-aware and antagonistic 'cause, y'know, each man is always his own true enemy.

fantasy is, by definition, implausible.  is one reason why plot has become less o' the focus o' fantasy in the last +50 years.  character development is where most fantasy stories live and breathe, succeed or fail. 

*shrug*

a short rage-post directed at plot o' any crpg is possible.  am simple not seeing the point o' such a post.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)