Deadfire campaign launch trailer inconsistency

So in the trailer we see emerging statue from endless paths of Od Nua. That statue has both arms intact, while fampyr from 8th level of endless paths states that arm he resides on was severed from rest of the statue by adra beetles. I'm still hyped for the game, I just like nitpicking.

• Like 1

Didn't Josh say in a QA that the power of Eothas restored the statue?

Yup.

At this time it is not known what the explanation is, but I'd expect there to be one in the game that makes sense lore-wise.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

The important thing is that devs are aware of this, so it has to be explained.

I wonder how adra dragon choices will impact Eothas infused statue in PoE 2. In theory leaving the dragon to do its own business should weaken Eothas the most, then soul transfer and the least harful choice would be killing the dragon (so its soul would retreat to the statue). So many possibilities, so much hype :). Dobranoc.