Sailing through the Deadfire Archipelago?

So when we are moving through the Archipelago I assume that we going to higher a ship to begin with and use that between each island. But is the game going to have the same over-world Map travel system that we have in PoE? Or is there going to be more in world exploration between islands or maybe do the JRPG thing of walking around the overworld map?

What do you guys/gals think?

• Like 1

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/91244-about-sea-explorationnaval-combat/?p=1876380

gonna be some redundancy.

am still favoring the impossible turn-based maritime combat mini game idea.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

See I was thinking it would be more of a random encounter system if its overworld exportation system. where you are given a splash screen prompt to ether run, pursue or fight, then the fight starts ether when the ships are withing archer/spell range or when you are ready to board.