Trap detection for group

I have looked around a bit and not seen this noted. Basically a rogue discovers a trap and when you click your group to move past it they dont just stroll over it and get everyone killed. As i am replaying that has to be one of my biggest frustrations and its something i believe a rogue would tell the group "hey dont step here" kinda thing.

• Like 1

True, but why don't you click on the trap first? The party member with the highest mechanics skill will go and disarm the trap. The others will wait. Not only will the trap disappear from your path, it will also show up in your inventory so you can use or sell it.

But it would have been easy to include discovered traps into the path finding. That world have been better, I agree.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

True, but why don't you click on the trap first? The party member with the highest mechanics skill will go and disarm the trap. The others will wait. Not only will the trap disappear from your path, it will also show up in your inventory so you can use or sell it.

But it would have been easy to include discovered traps into the path finding. That world have been better, I agree.

I agree with your assessment but it would be nice if this behavior could be configurable.

• Like 1

Sure. That would be awesome.

Maybe you should suggest that in the PoE2:Deadfire/General Discussion forum and see how the resonance is. It's a nice idea - but it will not be patched into PoE1 anymore because that one is finished.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods