issues with deck rebalancing and cards disappearing during scenarios

aspekt

Question

First, I keep running into an issue with rebalancing a deck post-scenario. When a character needs more of one type of card the game does not open up the card options from the Vault to replenish my group deck. This means I cannot back out of the selection screen, nor can I proceed to the next scenario.

Secondly, during a scenario when a card or other action opens the Discard pile a banner displaying the cards in that deck appears. On several occasions I have accidentally let go of the card before getting it into my currently held hand. The card then disappears compketely and the game is still requesting that I take the called for action with a card displayed on the banner across the middle of the screen.

9 answers to this question

As far as the first issue is concerned - do any other characters have overflow of that type of card? That sounds like the case here, since I've yet to here anything happening otherwise.

For example, if Merisel banished an item and is at 3/4 items at the end of scenario (therefore needs a new item to be able to continue), BUT Harsk has 5/4 items (he acquired additional item during the scenario), you HAVE to move ANY item from Harsk to Merisel to be able to continue. If no other characters have overflow of cards, then you can access vault to reach the limit.

As far as the second problem goes - I personally have trouble understanding what you wrote, could you try rephrasing, please?

Secondly, during a scenario when a card or other action opens the Discard pile a banner displaying the cards in that deck appears. On several occasions I have accidentally let go of the card before getting it into my currently held hand. The card then disappears compketely and the game is still requesting that I take the called for action with a card displayed on the banner across the middle of the screen.

If this is what I think it is - this is a bug that persists since the launch of the app. The 'dropped' card has become invisible, but it IS still in the banner. Try to 'catch' it and drag it wherever you're requested, and it should be OK.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

This sounds like a plausible answer. I'll try your suggestion out.

Do you know whether this is considered a "known issue" by the devs?

Can't remember if it was acknowledged as such, but it was like in a half-dozen threads way back when, so there's a good chance Stormbringer or Aarik have noticed it. To be honest, I even thought it was probably fixed ages ago, but I haven't had the chance to reproduce it recently.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

As far as the first issue is concerned - do any other characters have overflow of that type of card? That sounds like the case here, since I've yet to here anything happening otherwise.

For example, if Merisel banished an item and is at 3/4 items at the end of scenario (therefore needs a new item to be able to continue), BUT Harsk has 5/4 items (he acquired additional item during the scenario), you HAVE to move ANY item from Harsk to Merisel to be able to continue. If no other characters have overflow of cards, then you can access vault to reach the limit.

There are no overflow items to swap between the characters. When either of the View All buttons is pressed it shows all the cards for the entire party and even there Weapons will show, for example, 13/14.

In my last game Harsk was constantly banishing a card each time the site needed a temporary close when another party member was facing the final boss. I won the scenario, but now Harsk has too few cards and no other party member has the extras to fill those slots, nor are there any left over surplus items that can fill the slots he needs to fill.

This has happened with various characters, not just Harsk, and not just in that one scenario.

NB: I am playing solo storymode.

• Like 1

There are no overflow items to swap between the characters. When either of the View All buttons is pressed it shows all the cards for the entire party and even there Weapons will show, for example, 13/14.

In my last game Harsk was constantly banishing a card each time the site needed a temporary close when another party member was facing the final boss. I won the scenario, but now Harsk has too few cards and no other party member has the extras to fill those slots, nor are there any left over surplus items that can fill the slots he needs to fill.

This has happened with various characters, not just Harsk, and not just in that one scenario.

NB: I am playing solo storymode.

I have the exact same problem. In solo story mode. On scenario three. I do not have enough spell cards to replenish the deck. I had to banish items to try and complete the scenario, but cannot remember if it was spell or item. Either way, I am stuck. View all at bottom shows 17/18 spells available. If I go into settings, vault button is greyed out.

Have spent money and time on this game. Would like to play it but cannot get past this problem.

The arrow on the right hand side of the screen now lights up allowing me to access replacement items from the Vault.

I will post again if this changes. The most consistent replication of the problem does seem to be a glitch with Harsk banishing cards in Scenario and then being unable to replenish them as the arrow mentioned above grays out.

It is now happening again with Harsk being the primary culprit again.

This is blocking my progression in the game. I suppose with a game that prevents me from progressing and no comment from a dev its time to seek a refund?