Hello all. I have enjoyed PoE greatly but I have found a few bugs that are just incomprehensible at this point and are deeply frustrating. First off, when people come to the stronghold, the extremely rare Azzuro in particular, having those characters fail to show up, which is a LOOOOOOOOng-noted bug of known problem of several years being a continuing problem is completely unacceptable. You at Obsidian know that your main characters that come to the keep fail to appear to the character for years and years and years yet you still fail to correct the problem. The rarest merchant in the game, even when he "appears" fails to be accessible in the game along with hundreds of other characters and notable characters.

Why, after several years of reporting and known supposedly to be fixed bugs, is this still a deep problem within the game? You have known about this for literally half a decade and you still refuse to fix the fact that people who come to the keep will not appear or exist. 

Please, for the love of God and small, furry animals fix this!!.For gods' sakes, you have been informed about this thousands of times and you simply seem to ignore the fact that major characters don't appear or exist when they should and you seem not to care in the slightest. Superb game overall but can you make characters actually appear who should after half a decade of complaints? Kickstart that.

E

• Like 2

What the heck do you mean? Azzuro appears for his initial petition, then shows up every now and then to sell you stuff (via the stronghold GUI). You don't even need to be at the stronghold to buy his stuff. He's not like the others merchants you have to go to in order to buy. Only for his first petition you have to see him in your throne room.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I have completed all quests in Dyrwood sort of jumping into the pit, including the Endless Paths. I just moved to the White March, and still, Azzuro has not visited me ONCE. Yes I rest a lot, before you get smart. This must be a bug that makes him impossible to come or really, really rare. Both sound like a bug to me.

Edited by 613 The Evil

I've run into Geyda not appearing. This is the 2nd time she has shown up and she isn't anywhere to be found. Game is fantastic though this is my first playthrough and I'm glad I waited this long for all the added content and patches. I think I'll wait awhile to play the 2nd game for the same bonuses. A game like this I only have time to play once (500+ games on my steam account, my backlog will last the rest of my life lol).

• 2 years later...

You probably should have started a new thread for this but necroing aside did you meet him in the Main Hall and assist him with his petition already? If yes then you'll just have to wait till he shows up again and hope that he works properly.

I was wondering the policy on resurrecting old threads on these forums myself. Since there are some with incorrect information that show up on a Google search and I wanted to offer the correct info. I'm guessing it's frowned upon? 

Edited by Foxd1e

3 hours ago, Foxd1e said:

You probably should have started a new thread for this but necroing aside did you meet him in the Main Hall and assist him with his petition already? If yes then you'll just have to wait till he shows up again and hope that he works properly.

I was wondering the policy on resurrecting old threads on these forums myself. Since there are some with incorrect information that show up on a Google search and I wanted to offer the correct info. I'm guessing it's frowned upon? 

Yes!

/frown

Just kidding. Correct away.

:skull:

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

He should be in your throne room. Talk to him. Then he will appear later with items to sell that you can interface with via the Stronghold buttons. You won’t have to go to Caed Nua to buy his stuff. As long as he returns you can buy his wares while in the White March. 

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.