The issue of a stealthed party getting thrown out of stealth over and over

A pretty big gameplay stumbling block that I'd like to see sorted concerns all the cases when the party is in stealth mode and then they interact with an object, gets thrown into a cut scene, almost any sort of trigger, really, and then what happens?

The stealth mode goes away and they all stand up again. Disregarding the issue whether it's realistic or not that they'd manage to keep the stealth going (which they would in most cases), this getting thrown out of stealth is really a huge hassle for the PoE player, and I've misclicked or made plenty ofmistakes because of it. So, please, makeit so that the game retains party stealth in all these situs. Perhaps use an all-party stealth modal setting which keeps track of this?

The game is already capable of keeping stealthy parties in stealth, for instance, when they pass certain area transitions.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I found a solution to this.  I don't know if it works in every single case, but it worked often enough for me to be satisfied with it during my playthroughs.  If you enable the option to Auto-Pause when an enemy is spotted, this paused state allows you to put everyone into stealth, even after cutscenes and all that.  I remember a few times where I thought "There's no way I should be able to go into stealth right now, but sure let's try it" and it worked.  Hope that helps.

• Like 3

I found a solution to this.  I don't know if it works in every single case, but it worked often enough for me to be satisfied with it during my playthroughs.  If you enable the option to Auto-Pause when an enemy is spotted, this paused state allows you to put everyone into stealth, even after cutscenes and all that.  I remember a few times where I thought "There's no way I should be able to go into stealth right now, but sure let's try it" and it worked.  Hope that helps.

Wow! And here I thought I knew the game after several playthroughs... I'm glad there's a decent workaround, and hopefully some of these issues will be solved with PoE2.

Thank you for the pro tip!

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***