can't move past encounter

lilavama

Question

I've just managed to resolve the issue I describe below by not playing my weapon until finally losing the encounter, at which point I was able to end my turn. Here's the problem for the record, though:

I'm seem to be stuck on an encounter with an ancient skeleton in quest mode. I play the combat, but then...no actions are available to me. I can't end my turn or do anything else. If I restart the app, or go the vault or main menu and return, the ancient skeleton is back. I kill the ancient skeleton, but still have no way of moving forward.

I'm playing on an iPad mini, and my PFID is 6C138B959762D7A. Other info:

• pass and play and permadeath are off
  • party consists of the two starter characters (the cleric and the elf)
  • the cleric (who's having the skeleton problems) is in sandpoint cathedral, and the elf is in the garrison
  • Turn Order - elf went first I guess?
  • quest mode on normal difficulty
  • no hord - just the one skeleton as far as I can tell

5 answers to this question

Sorry, I just posted about an issue I was having with my cleric being stuck on an ancient skeleton encounter. I had though it was resolved, but the blasted skeleton is back. The elf's turn went smoothly, but on the cleric's next turn she failed a check for a poison trap. Then the skeleton was back for no apparent reason - I don't think I even drew a card. It was just back. I defeated it again (revealing the poison trap card it had interrupted) and am stuck again. Apparently I'm not going to be able to play properly until this is fixed...

I think maybe you should reply to your other thread with this info (or edit it into the original post), as it's easier for the staff to help you if all the info is in the same place ;)

PFID-141DBD51FD7F535C

Sorry for the confusion - I would have replied to the other thread, but my posts are still being moderated so it wasn't available yet. The second or third time I lost to the skeleton it finally went away, so this issue is resolved for now.