Care to guess the names of the other multiclasses?

Some more names confirmed by Josh:

Rogue + Paladin = Holy Slayer

Correct me if I am wrong, but there is no concept of good or evil in the PoE universe, right?

I'm pretty sure there is a concept of good and evil, but there isn't an alignment system that reflects whether you are basically at that point in time good or evil.

• Like 2

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Some more names confirmed by Josh:

Fighter + Ranger = Hunter

Fighter + Rogue = Swashbuckler

Wizard + Monk = Disciple of Scrolls

Wizard + Ranger = Arcane Scout

Rogue + Paladin = Holy Slayer

Paladin + Cipher = Illuminated Soul

Paladin + Chanter = Herald

Not a fan of the Wizzy-Monk label. What if you don't use scrolls?...

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

That's a shock, because nothing in PoE has ever been influnced by D&D before!

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Fighter + Chanter =>  Bard

Ranger, Chanter => Harbinger

Ranger, Rogue => Stalker

Ranger, Monk => Forerunner / Alpha

Ranger, Paladin => Sentinel

Ranger, Priest => Overseer

Ranger, Druid => ???

Ranger, Barbarian => Feral Rover

Derpdragon of the Obsidian Order

Derpdragons everywhere. I like spears.

No sleep for the Watcher... because he was busy playing Pillars of Eternity instead.

Is a Cipher/Cipher an Entertaining Paradox? :w00t:

I cannot forget the follies and vices of others so soon as I ought, nor their offenses against myself.

My feelings are not puffed about with every attempt to move them. My temper would

perhaps be called resentful. My good opinion once lost is lost forever.”

- Pride and Prejudice

After some brainstorming (I can't take all the credit here) we managed to fill out the complete roster. It's harder than you'd think and I'm not entirely happy with some of these, but may it inspire someone.

YhvTmeZ.png

Edited by Aargh
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I had great fun reading this thread and picking out the names that captured the multiclasses beautifully. Here's my own shortlist with refs to the originators.

The blue cells appear to have been said by Josh. Direct references are followed by a dash, inspirations are in parentheses, and the rest are my own.

I'm really hoping the devs aren't setting their announced titles in stone just yet!

11av1mp.jpg

Edit: Cipher/Priest: Inquisitor - Hilfazer

Edited by FacesOfMu
  • Like 9

I had great fun reading this thread and picking out the names that captured the multiclasses beautifully. Here's my own shortlist with refs to the originators.

The blue cells appear to have been said by Josh. Direct references are followed by a dash, inspirations are in parentheses, and the rest are my own.

Not sure if you forgot to credit me for Cipher + Priest = Inquisitor or you had this idea as well.

Vancian =/= per rest.

Not sure if you forgot to credit me for Cipher + Priest = Inquisitor or you had this idea as well.

Yup, you're right. My apologies Hilfazer