Which add-ons did you buy? Which additional add-ons do you want to have?

A thread about the goodies you can additionally buy through Fig!

I myself was very tempted by companion figurines, but I guess they just cost too much. However I bought the hardcover lore book, ever since I was very happy with the quality of the first one and it had been invaluable in terms of looking up less known lore. The shipping costs made me cry, but as it is said "no pain, no gain".

I would also like to have vanilla Pillars of Eternity T-shirt. Or maybe even a Pillars of Eternity hoodie! 

What would you all like to be added to the add-ons? And what stuff did you buy from existing add-ons?

As active D&D player/DM I chose the unpainted figures.Pricewise they are actually quite okay if you were to compare them to your regular mini companies.

I have no interest in T-Shirts or hoddies, anything else I am open for - BUT that hugely depends on their upcoming stretch goals that add content.

I got the painted miniatures.

If they enable pledge upgrades through their backer portal after the campaign, like they did for PoE, I'll be adding the soundtrack CD further down the road.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

My additional add-on wouldn't be a physical object but instead a side-quest (I mean -goal) that could be put towards a dedicated, hand picked, person(s) from the fanbase (modders from PoE1) to create documentation on modifying the game. I know, weird right?

Anyways, there is some documentation out there and videos made for modifying PoE1 but it often includes using hex editors and some really obfuscated methods to produce results--but that brings me back around to this game and Josh mentioning it'll be easier this time around because we'll have a program to extract data files more easily [which probably needs citation, I could of heard it wrong] and it will be more straight forward. SO an add-on for documentation and tutorials creating PoE2 modifications I'd buy.

I like the goodies in the elite collector's edition except that I have no use for a 10" full body statue of something I don't have a place for - let alone something I want displayed. But I do want the guidebook. So I'll probably drop down a pledge level and add on the guidebook. And the pewter miniatures and a hoodie.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

The Obsidian hoodie is fantastic. Just saying :)

• Like 1

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Adding the cloth map and the mousepad as add-ons would be nice, as they are already making those for the CE. I would probably buy the mousepad.

ps: Loved that they added the guidebook today! Will buy it along with my pledge (as soon as January pay enters...)

Edited by LuccA

I got the painted figures, but I do have a serious mini-addiction. I had hoped for a set of PoE rpg dice too. I'd have thrown money at them for those.

They do have these; guess if you ask them nicely, they may be persuaded to put them on Fig as an add-on :)

Made a mistake in my pledge, I thought the physical version of the guidebook was included in the Collector's Edition box tier as it was in Pillars 1 (unless I'm misremembering and the guidebook was bought as an add-on there also?)

That's probably the main physical thing I want as the first guidebook was excellent so now I'm considering dropping my pledge by a fair amount and just getting the book as an add-on instead.

Really wish it was included in the Collector's Edition tier, don't really want to spend even more money than that.

I also wish the mousepad was an add-on, I did like the one for the first game.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

• 2 weeks later...

I have a little question regarding the additional physical box add-on: Does it really include the game or is it just the box itself?

Reading the description it sounds like the game is included but I'm a bit suspicious of the prize which is actually the same as the digital copy. Seems pretty cheap to me. If it includes the game you could just take the 5$ pledge and this one instead of choosing the physical box reward (if you're not interested in the digital goodies of course) ^^

Currently I'm sitting on the Elite Collector's Edition + the Painted miniatures. And crying at what the USD to CAD exchange rate is going to do to that price tag.

I'm a bit torn cause I initially pledges Elite for the Guidebook, before it was an extra addition. I really want the miniatures because the 3 returning companions were also my top 3 favs from the first game, but downgrading to the regular collectors with the Guidebook and miniatures as add-ons would only really save me $20, and I think I might be willing to part with that for the statue.

Add'l add-on: Meet the team. Also, game patches from previous games (I have holes in my collection)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

If they enable pledge upgrades through their backer portal after the campaign, like they did for PoE, I'll be adding the soundtrack CD further down the road.

I think you may have just solved my dilemma of the last 2 weeks.

'Cause I kinda really really want a box. And the guidebook 'cause it looks amazing. And the figurines also, will fit perfectly one of my shelves.

But I'm a tad short on money for CE + everything and the standard physical box is just a rip off. But CE now and addons later could work just about perfectly.

Do we have confirmation that this will be possible?

Just got a confirmation tweet from Feargus for the backer portal, in case someone's in my situation :)

I am not surprised. That had been the case with first Kickstarter as well. My sister picked the cheapest possible pledge... and over the years we upped it up to 60 Euro. I am surprised we did not hit the 100 Euro mark, since we sure had been tempted to do so.  :getlost:

Obsidian is not making things exactly easy on us this time around either. So many nice goodies! I definitely need the PoE tabletop ruleset. 

• 5 months later...