Backing a "Black Isle" for the Deadfire Archipelago

Would you back to crowd fund a "Black Isle" in the Deadfire Archipelago?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Would you back to crowd fund a "Black Isle" in the Deadfire Archipelago?

• yes
    • no
    • other (please specify)

Great. Can't wait to throw some money at you. Paypal will keep some of the money you receive, right? As far as I know they will get 1.9% or 95$ from that 5000$.

So actually we will have to collect 5097$ in order to pledge 5000$. Maybe this is not the case though? It's only my experience with Paypal when selling stuff on eBay and getting paid via Paypal.

I am not sure if it works the same way with donations. Anyway I am still in the process of setting up that PayPal account and get it verified which may take a few days.

As a note I would not let 97$ be the reason that we fail :p

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

• 2 weeks later...

So, there were quite a lot of "yes" votes on this poll.

I would just like to inform everybody who was in support of this, that Obsidian has decided to give us a Black Isle for free:

grbHRno.png

So now we are going to pursue crowd funding the Black Isle Bastards a pirate crew that is associated with the Black Isle!

Obsidian supports our project, if you'd like to know more about it, check it out here.

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)