What did youl like most about KOTOR 1???

What did youl like most about KOTOR 1???  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What did youl like most about KOTOR 1???

• Graphics
    • Sound
    • Storyline
    • Music
    • Modding

Well the story is crap,the graphics are okay,the sound is good ..but the music is great(since it steals left and right from john williams..witch is okay since JW is a god),the comabat is tiresome and lacking any kind of finesse,the pathfinding is the trademarked Bioware :Stupid Objects In Motion (SOIM) so that sucks big time as well,and the AI is ridicules (i swear the ghost in the 80

Well the story is crap,the graphics are okay,the sound is good ..but the music is great(since it steals left and right from john williams..witch is okay since JW is a god),the comabat is tiresome and lacking any kind of finesse,the pathfinding is the trademarked Bioware :Stupid Objects In Motion (SOIM) so that sucks big time as well,and the AI is ridicules (i swear the ghost in the 80

...since JW is a god

ugh! Elliot Goldenthal's score to Alien 3 (hell the intro music alone is better than anything JW has ever done.) all JW ever does is the same old cliche music. And he can't even write good choral music at all. :p (See Vangels' 1492 Score, or The Mission Soundtrack).

as for KotOR, I enjoyed the story, and HK-47. I also liked the combat... in a way.

what hell r u taling about the story was great i live it. it was interesting :angry:

Perhaps if you type "are" instead of "r" and "you" instead of "u" and "I" instead of "i" more people would actually mind your impressions of the story.

I can live with typos, gods know I screw up a lot when typing but that type of writting on message boards makes me imagine a 12 years sitting on a keyboard and its hard for me to take such persons comments.

And SW:KotOR story was a remix of the OT triology ... not doubt it worked and they did a fine job but it losses points from being too simple.

I take SW:KotOR music over the story since the music was not another remix that is too common with Star Wars game.

drakron.png

I like his Music

As i said, he's a decent film composer, but other then that, he's petty average.

I heard his Cello Concerto once (one of the few real classical peices he ever wrote), and it was rather underwhelming.

Even in the realms of film composer, he wouldn't rank anything near the top 10, i found him horribly over-rated...

I was'nt me that called him a God... All is said was I liked his music.  <_<

Fair enought, but i was speaking in general.

I have nothing against you if you enjoy his music. I enjoy most of it myself, and he is very good at what he does, but let's not over-state his achievements just because he wrote the music on one of your favored movies.

As i said, he is a good film composer, propably one of the best alive today (and defenatly one of the most prolific), but defenatly not a god...

I was'nt me that called him a God... All is said was I liked his music.  <_<

Fair enought, but i was speaking in general.

I have nothing against you if you enjoy his music. I enjoy most of it myself, and he is very good at what he does, but let's not over-state his achievements just because he wrote the music on one of your favored movies.

As i said, he is a good film composer, propably one of the best alive today, but defenatly not a god...

Agreed! B)