Is there a map of Deadfire Archipelago?

Nice! Now where's Naasitaq? 

Much to the south, so probably not in the game, because the size of Deadfire is just too enormous.

No? I though we were gonna meet Sagani in Deadfire somewhere?

I'm pretty sure Josh suggested we may run into old party members, but didn't mention who. Sagani keeps being assumed or mentioned to be returning. I'd like to see a source if she actually is returning, but I'd imagine they'd prefer it to be a surprise.

edit: I'm also certain they have said Naasitaq won't be in the game at all, regardless who many be returning.

Edited by injurai

No? I though we were gonna meet Sagani in Deadfire somewhere?

Well it doesn't have to happen particularly in Naasitaq, doesn't it?

Furthermore, Naasitaq is very far to the south, quite close to the polar regions of White That Wends. It would be fun to sail throught the entire archipelago, but that's just too damn far away to put in a single game.

Expansion/DLC idea, maybe?  :w00t:

Edited by Messier-31

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Nice! Now where's Naasitaq? 

In the expansion pack.

• Like 1

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

travel east of the archipelago is blocked by the destructive storms of Ondra's Mortar

If Ondra's Mortar is in the east, why is it shown in the north north east of the official map? Is the compass rose a fake-out, with the big arrow indicating east rather than north?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I was expecting Deadfire to be bigger... oh, well hope there is more uncharted islands to discover. After all it might look small but have noumerous maps.

You are correct. The full game's map is small compared to other rpg's in general and other rpg's of the same vein but there will be much content and events to make it packed with critical moments.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...