Community Pirate Order! Unique forum badge

Is siblinghood a word ... just because girls. 

is a fair point

camorra? guild? ring? conspiracy?

kinda like camorra and ring.

HA! Good Fun!

ps with "ring" instead o' order, perhaps we might see an actual ring in the game.  just a thought.

Camorra reminds me of all the late 60s and 70s tv shows trying to find alternate words to use instead of "the mob" (most just went with 'Syndicate').

were a running "gag" in payback (1999.)  porter keeps calling the criminal organization the "syndicate."  for some reason folks wanna correct him. apparently the goons like to be known as the "outfit."

regardless, if am gonna use fuligin or fuliginous, then camorra works a bit better than mob.  but again, am not a fan o' "order." not obsidian neither. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

ooh yeah, ring, like the tectonic Ring of Fire in the Pacific

or, possible, like a conspiracy o' villains aligned for nefarious purpose.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Yeah, not married to any particular name. But I think there should be a consistency with the game world.

And the generic Pirates, Corsairs, Mauraders, Buccaneers, etc., sound too sports teamish.

It's an M rated game. Can we get a little more vulgar, maybe?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Yeah, not married to any particular name. But I think there should be a consistency with the game world.

And the generic Pirates, Corsairs, Mauraders, Buccaneers, etc., sound too sports teamish.

It's an M rated game. Can we get a little more vulgar, maybe?

The game may be M rated (wait, is it? :o)

However, we are talking about the pirate crew on this forum. And I doubt that this forum is M rated, though I could be wrong :p

Is it? :D

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

there is always double entendre, but sometimes a harpoon is just a harpoon.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

Well it's not an R rated forum but we can get a little PG-13 here.

Just never mention the author of Man in the High Castle. It is forbidden.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

perhaps try and go opposite rather than same.  'stead o' so much order, why not outcasts, rebels, castaways and derelicts?

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

Scoundrels of the Obsidian Ocean ;)

Ondra's Oyster

Salty Mast 2.0, this deserves a place in Deadfire, regardless of this thread. Such a good name (visually) for a brothel xD EDIT: Gets a bit weird with the pronunciation "Ahn-dra" though. I want to say Ahndra's Ayester. Reference to "Aye matey!" though xD

Edited by Osvir

Ondra's Oyster

sneaky

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

Ondra's Oyster

sneaky

HA! Good Fun!

Wait a minute... Did I just miss a double entendre?

• Like 1

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

ondra's bastards

and yes, bastard is actual gender-neutral

HA! Good Fun!

ps could go with   _______  bastards of ondra. should make leferd a bit happier. not m-rated, but still a bit more mature.  just 'bout anything would work in the blank space.  maybe not "obsidian."

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 2

ondra's bastards

and yes, bastard is actual gender-neutral

HA! Good Fun!

ps could go with   _______  bastards of ondra. should make leferd a bit happier. not m-rated, but still a bit more mature.  just 'bout anything would work in the blank space.  maybe not "obsidian."

So all we need now is a vulgar adjective starting with "b" to put in front of "bastards"

We need a "b"!

Wait a minute... Did I just miss a double entendre?

That's why it's so great.

Allow me to insist on Black Isle, although it might be too long.

Could we get a title, too? I missed the Obsidian Order and now I'm jelaous...

• Like 1

Allow me to insist on Black Isle, although it might be too long.

Could we get a title, too? I missed the Obsidian Order and now I'm jelaous...

the black isle bastards ain't bad.  for fluffle, could go with the ________ bastards of black isle.  for fans o' alliteration. add another "b" word. and if black isle is problematic, just go with black island.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2