Not getting scenario reward in story mode

ArchDelux

Question

Hi!

Last update 1.1.6.3 fixed the story mode and quest mode but now only in story mode I don't get any reward after completing a scenario not completten earlier by a character.

Ex : I completed 5-3 Halls of seduction with Lini, Seelah, Sajan and Amiri for the first time with those characters and I didn't get the power feat.

Thanks for helping!

ArchDelux

PFID:159ECA13EE230033

4 answers to this question

Thanks for reporting this we'll look into this and see if we can figure out what is going on.

​Can you check the character sheets for the affected charcaters and check to see if they have credit for 5-3?

​Also can count how many power feats the affected characters have? They should have 6 power feats outside of their starting power feats once they complete 5-3.

• Like 1

Ok, here are more infos on my situation.

First, I unlocked adventures 1 to 6 and completed almost every scenario with Kyra, Merisiel and Ezra trio. Before I post on this forum today, I was at 6-1 with this trio. Since, I played with this trio and completed 6-2. I got all rewards and gold. Everything is normal so far.

On the same saved game, I change the characters to Lini, Seelah, Sajan and Amiri foursome. What I did with this foursome is playing only scenarios that would give "good rewards" like card, power and skill feats.

Since I didn't complete every scenario of Adventure 3, I didn't get a role card and miss one power feat for this foursome. So I should have 5 power feats per character but I only got 4 because I didn't expand to new powers by not getting the role card yet. So, this is a problem because I don't have any more power to choose from at this moment.

Still, I'm on my way to complete adventure 3. I played and win on scenario 3-3. The reward on normal difficulty is suppose to be 100 gold and every ally cards I saved from the sea Monster. I didn't get neither.

I will play scenario 3-5 to complete adventure 3 and let you know what happens.

By the way, I updated to 1.1.6.4.

Regards,

ArchDelux