Do "history feats" carry over?

I certianly hope some kind of practical bonus is given to imported characters, as a acknowledgement that the player spent the time to play through a...what 100 hour game. The plot device not withstanding, it seems like there could be some first level granted feat called 'Strong Soul.' or something, that allows imported, completed playthrough characters to either retain historical feats or have a few attribute bonuses added to character creation-- the idea being that, the strength forged by so many battles and adventures allowed the PC (and, i think companions) to retain something of your former soul...you are awakened, btw.

Well if they copy the conquest system from Tyranny, it may be relatively easy for both imported and completely new characters to get some of these talents (if not all of them).

• Like 1

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

Your reward for playing a game is the enjoyment you had playing it - and the use you got out of your various rewards during that game.

I really don't get why people feel the need to have an entirely separate game with new systems 'recognise', as if they just spent three months in the coal mines and got nothing for their hard work. Is this related to how some people are proud of their 'achievements' or badges or whatever?

• Like 3

Your reward for playing a game is the enjoyment you had playing it

Don't be ridiculous Tigranes, people don't play games for enjoyment anymore, they play them so that they'll be rewarded with digital stuff that makes them better at later content. Why do they want to be better at later content? So that they can get more digital stuff that makes even later content easier. Enjoyment never enters the equation ;)

I asked this question for the Twitch Q&A; hopefully they'll answer it :)

• Like 3

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I asked this question for the Twitch Q&A; hopefully they'll answer it :)

Confirmed. Yay!

Your reward for playing a game is the enjoyment you had playing it - and the use you got out of your various rewards during that game.

I really don't get why people feel the need to have an entirely separate game with new systems 'recognise', as if they just spent three months in the coal mines and got nothing for their hard work. Is this related to how some people are proud of their 'achievements' or badges or whatever?

Guess you're fun at parties. Let's deconstruct everything.

Edited by teenparty