Redeeming Daily/Weekly Challenge Rewards

runslikeawelshman

Question

I've recently returned to the game after a brief hiatus and noticed that my daily and weekly challenges, once fulfilled, aren't being transferred to the "Pickup Rewards" tab. Once I complete them, they linger in the main tab until the timer runs out then disappear, replaced by the next day/week's challenge. I'm not sure if I'm getting the gold or not, but I suspect not.

20 answers to this question

You should be getting the gold, at least for the daily challenges - they don't need to be picked up and the reward should be added automatically. I think the weeklies do still need to be picked up via the tab, unless this was changed in the last update. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your gold so you can tell whether or not you are missing out.

I claimed my 500 gold for completing the weekly challenge but didn't get the 500 coins.

This happened to me as well today.

Exactly. This happened after the update (BTW, don't see the Rooster card in my vault).

Finished the weekly, reclaimed it but the coins were not added.

Will be obliged if you could fix that problem and credit us with those 500.

Thank you!

PFID 179BDA6FDFA706A5

I claimed my 500 gold for completing the weekly challenge but didn't get the 500 coins.

Same here. Completed weekly challenge and did not get my 500 gold.

My PFID C22CC0864AE53A9E

Same, got the daily rewards but not weekly after redeeming in the objectives screen.

Same situation :( Also both Daily and Weekly challenges are still present in the current tab (greyed out), Weekly was removed from the Pickup tab after "redeeming".

PFID  - 1DEC972E5F8A87C9

This just happened to me as well.  Daily reward completed - no 100 gold.  This was the third daily for the weekly reward - I redeemed it but received no gold.  Closed out and restarted  - gold never increased.

PFID-678FC6EA84BE869D