• 2 months later...

This probably needs to be updated, been a few months.

The real reason I came to this thread though, is to ask about new races. I've seen in a few places about new races in PoE2:DF, but I haven't seen any actual info on that. Other than a few threads about new godlike subraces, but that's it.

Sure thing

It's in the streams I believe. I think the 4th one talks about godlike but not sure which one says no new playable races, maybe the 2nd one. I say playable because there is a storm folk human sidekick and an ocean or sea or something godlike companion

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/4/21

Yeah, definitely no new races.

The reason why Josh Sawyer said no to new godlikes was because they are a pain to write lore for and incredibly hard to design in general. Even though the artist loves doing it!

Anyways, I think it's important to note that there will be storm as that can physcially damage your ship and your crew's morale. This is incredibly important.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I'm fine with new Godlike being essentially reserved to custom companions. As for the player, I think the existing one's are fine. A greater diversity of appearance is really all that I'd ask for, and it certainly seems like we are getting that.

• Like 1