It is true in my case. I received a $5.00 off code.

Wait, what? I thought you hated Pillars. What prompted you to back this one?

I'm pretty sure the discount was sent out to people who backed PoE in general. Not something that waited for you to back PoE2 first.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

There have been rumors that original backers of POE 1 were mailed discounts to back POE 2. Any truth to those rumors? If so any cutoff (particular original tier) because i never received an email as such and was wondering.

Did you check your junk folder? It came addressed from Obsidian Entertainment. Got mine Friday.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

There have been rumors that original backers of POE 1 were mailed discounts to back POE 2. Any truth to those rumors? If so any cutoff (particular original tier) because i never received an email as such and was wondering.

Did you check your junk folder? It came addressed from Obsidian Entertainment. Got mine Friday.

got nothing.

guess we need ask 'bout the oversight.  you say the email came from obsidian, yes?  then we will need to start with obsidian.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

got nothing.

guess we need ask 'bout the oversight.  you say the email came from obsidian, yes?  then we will need to start with obsidian.

HA! Good Fun!

Actually, I was wrong. I got mine Thursday.

If not all the previous backers got the email, then this may be a marketing problem for Obsidian. They need to look into it. Or ethical issues aside, maybe send an email out using the Kickstarter platform.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Well, I just got my discount code email. According to the email headers, that mail wasn't held up anywhere either; it was really just sent off. Weird.

Since I can't back on Fig (no credit card) and would need a PayPal option, I'm not sure I can even use that code, though. :p