2017 Celebrity Deaths

Oerwinde

• 3 weeks later...

Darlanne Fluegel (To Live and Die in L.A., Once Upon a Time in America, Tough Guys, Battle Beyond the Stars, Running Scared) passed away after a long battle with early onset Alzheimer's.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/darlanne-fluegel-dead-live-die-la-running-scared-actress-was-64-1071449

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

People still dying in 2017? God damn.

It's a leap year and not in the conventional sense.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

John Young, the US longest serving astronaut has passed away at age 87: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/john-young-moon-walker-and-nasas-longest-serving-astronaut-dies-at-87/2018/01/06/5ef1d15c-f313-11e7-b390-a36dc3fa2842_story.html?utm_term=.7252ebe8f89a

Young joined NASA from the US Navy. He started out as a Fire control Officer on a destroyer during the Korean War. Later he went to flight training, became a fighter pilot, and eventually a squadron commander. He retired from the Navy as a Captain and joined the Astronaut Corps in "Group 2" for Project Gemini. He flew as the pilot of Gemini 3, the Commander of Gemini 10, the Command Module Pilot on Apollo 10 and finally he landed on the moon as the commander of Apollo 16. Later he commanded the first Space Shuttle flight and then STS-9 two years later. 

God Speed Captain Young. We thank you for your service.

512694291.jpg?uuid=_EsBkOu7EeGoC5-JhWLQE

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell