2017 Celebrity Deaths

Oerwinde

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-len-wein-20170913-story,amp.html

Rip Len Wein, comic book writer. He was the writer who created Swamp Thing for DC and Wolverine for Marvel

Messed up that both the co-creators of Swamp Thing died in the same year.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

CBS is reporting that Tom Petty has passed away after suffering cardiac arrest:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tom-petty-legendary-rocker-is-dead-at-66/?linkId=43025457

This video was always memorably trippy:

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I just saw that. Dammit he was only 66. Smoking claimed another one. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Heartbreakers, indeed

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Appparently he's not dead

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well, technically he's not dead, so. :p

CNN is reporting his death confirmed by a spokesperson for the family.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

There we go, now he's dead dead.

Morgan Freeman is still with us.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell