What do you do for a living :D

Currently, I invent new maths. Come the end of the year I'll have to do something else, whilst also writing up all the new maths I invented so that the literally ones of people who care can read about it.

Where does this happen? A university or what?

Pure math? Or other areas of application?

Pure. Number theory to be precise.

Do you invent math or discover it :p

Hah! Well I tend to think the latter. I just liked the sound of "invent maths" as a silly way of describing what I do. That said, there's a nonzero chance that anything I do is wrong, in which case you might describe it as inventing maths.

In other news, the campaign just finished and they cleared 400%. Not bad eh?

• Like 1

Yeah - a tiny bit over 400% (plus whatever's in the paypal backer portal kitty.)

Congrats Obs :)

I figure fishing will get in (not so fussed about that, but the added sea monsters sound cool) - Ydwin as a full companion will be close...

Edited by Silent Winter
  • Like 1

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Pure math? Or other areas of application?

Pure. Number theory to be precise.

Do you invent math or discover it :p

Hah! Well I tend to think the latter. I just liked the sound of "invent maths" as a silly way of describing what I do. That said, there's a nonzero chance that anything I do is wrong, in which case you might describe it as inventing maths.

In other news, the campaign just finished and they cleared 400%. Not bad eh?

500k+ to clear. Easy Peasy.

Im learning about set theory and axiom of choice now. Im a layman so dont get any fancy ideas haha. Wikis are just soo damn interesting sometimes you learn sh*t youll never need hahaha

• Like 1

It's kinda amazing that Deadfire has raised more than Pillars with roughly half as many backers. Hopefully a lot of the Pillars backers will trickle in as slacker backers as more and more info about the game is released.

Fig investments helped, that was like half of the total.

Edited by Mikeymoonshine
  • Like 1