@Heijoushin - Beta is also available as an add-on for $20, IIRC.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Also, that TotSC nostalgia feel :D

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Honest truth, I apparently misunderstood the journals and thought Fulvano was that corpse you found in Anslog's Compass that got killed by Xaurips. So I was really confused by "Fulvano's Voyage" being this game's big epic-mega-quest. I thought he was a one-off joke character.

I think he was always intended as not-Drizzt.

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

well, shady should be happy.  happier. intelligent soulbound at $4.25... though not a companion.

oh, and glasses-girl for the 8th companion is silly.  got no problem with her wearing glasses, but doing so while wielding a sword is ridiculous. no doubt is shatterproof adra lenses.

HA! Good Fun!

You ain't seen nothin' son..

samurai-champloo-samurai-champloo-281285

• Like 1

If the accuracy is related to eyesight, sure, but what about someone who is used to animancy ?

Animancers aren't watchers, they can't see souls directly. Instead they use all sorts of instruments to do experiments with souls, much like scientists use all sorts o instruments to measure things that can't be observed directly. As such I doubt being an animancer would have any effect on ones ability to fight well.