*sees Ydwin's concept art*

Ahem, why, uhh, hello there...

How many souls do I have to feed Woedica to raise $5Mil? And to make her queer?

My main character (human dissident male from Old Vailia) will want to discuss a HAEMNEG with her.

You guys can have her, my Watcher is still on a quest to find out if Pelligrina has a Cloaca

• Like 2

waifu

Checks out.

Say, wonder why there hasn't been a Japanese localization goal. Maybe that should get tacked onto 5mil.

I was browsing steam the other day and I saw screenshots from a Japanese version of PoE1, so that clearly got translated at some point. I'm sure PoE2 will be too.

And looks like Fulvano went back to Drowned Barrows again.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Ok seriously now... is this Fulvano guy for real????

Spoiler: Fulvano is the final boss. He's sitting on a throne in the deepest room in a castle on the last island. When you reach him, he'll be like "Hahaha! You have done well to make it this far! But now I shall personally dispose of you!!"

• Like 2

Spoiler: Fulvano is the final boss. He's sitting on a throne in the deepest room in a castle on the last island. When you reach him, he'll be like "Hahaha! You have done well to make it this far! But now I shall personally dispose of you!!"

in an ironic twist, kiting is the most effective strategy against him

• Like 19

LOL. And he's given all his gear, so no loot. Best upset

Edited by dukeisaac

Or just stand near the entrance. He just keeps running back and forth from his throne to the middle of the room for some reason.

• Like 2

We have 3.82 mill and 29803 backer, is a pity but I think is dificult we see Ydwin SG but I hope I'm wrong. Ydwin looks very interesting character.

¡¡¡¡OBSIDIAN PLEASE MOVE YDWIN TO 4.25 SG!!!!

There's more with the way they calculate investments and a delay on counting pledges. Not to mention they'll continue increasing the total with slacker backers(or whatever they'll call it) and PayPal which I believe a lot of our European or Australian friends use. I'll be impressed if they hit 5 mil, but I'd say there's an extremely good chance of hitting 4.5 mil.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Maybe they will move her down after the campaign has been over a bit, and the pledges start to fall off. But as I said earlier. She makes for the perfect carrot on a stick at the moment. They want as much funding as they can net. So patience and do whatever part you can muster. Spread the word if its all you can do.

• Like 2

a crucifix repels vampires.

a compass will drive fulvano into the shadows, but combined with accurate charts, a ruler and a clock, eora's worst navigator will burst into flames at 50 metres.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 3

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Investments now sit at exactly 2mil

​With 250,000 still unprocessed but accounted for, that leaves backers with 750,000 to come up with to reach 5mil.

​edit: Technically it's 850,000 to go right now, this is based on reaching 4million. I didn't want this to be too out of date come tomorrow.

​Perspective Time: That is...

16667 new backers at $45 (Premium Digital)

​12500 new backers at $59 (Physical Copy)

11538 new backers at $65 (Ultimate Digital Edition Or Premium + DLC)

​9375 new backers at $80 (Physical + DLC)

​8824 new backers at $85 (Ultimate + DLC)

​7500 new backers at $100 (Complete Pillars Bundle + DLC)

​Now certainly it's going to be a mix of the above, not all just one category.

​Also ask yourself how likely it is to get that many new backers.

​It's going to take some new pledges tomorrow, but also a handful of people extending their pledge.

​For those with disposable income, consider additional add-ons.

​Things that will make a dent:

​$17 - Pillars II Mousepad

​$20 - Pillars II Expansion Pass (aka DLC)

​$25 - Obsidian Entertainment T-Shirt

​$25 - Pillars Backer T-Shirt

​$25 - Unpainted D&D Style Companion Miniatures (Aloth, Eder, and Pallegina)

​$30 - Hard Cover Guidebook Volume II

​$40 - T-Shirt Pack (Both Obs Ent and Pillars Backer T-Shirts at $10 discount)

​$40 - Painted D&D Style Companion Miniatures (Aloth, Eder, and Pallegina)

​$60 - Obsidian Entertainment Hoodie

​$100 - Limited Signed Print of Deadfire Cover Art

​$110 - Hoodie Pack (x2)

​There are also a handful of lower-tier digital goodies. Physical CD of the Soundtrack.

​Extra copies of the Digital Copy and DLC for friends.

​Additional Physical Collectors Edition if you have already backed at that tier.

​(BETA Access) Which you won't get unless you add it on.

Edited by injurai
  • Like 1